Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 04:16 PM

Who Would You Say Sorry To?

If there was just one person dead or alive you would like to say sorry to and never have or did for certain reasons who would that person be and why?
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 07:58 PM

Re: Who Would You Say Sorry To?

I would say sorry to my Dad for various things, mainly not getting to know him better and understand why he was the way he was.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 09:27 PM

I would say sorry to my aunt, who never had any kids and adored me, i used to visit and stay over as a child, i used to play up and run rings round her because i knew she would give me anything i wanted

I was only about 7 at the time though,her husband was blind so she had a lot to cope with, but i would like to turn the clock back and say sorry and tell he how much i loved her
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 09:48 PM

I would say sorry to my Dad. I couldn't get to him fast enough when he really needed me and afterwards I regret not protesting when they made an utter "cock up" over his death. They got away with complete incompetence and I should have got angry and protected him from the imbeciles who did not care for anything but covering their own backs.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 09:52 PM

as for me no one at all only my self for marrying my x lol
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2012, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bridie ->
I would say sorry to my Dad for various things, mainly not getting to know him better and understand why he was the way he was.
Goodness I can relate to this...except to my Mother.How did I know she was so bitter and twisted and treated me as she did...I was so young to understand that is what people had done to her.
Bonny
UK

22-01-2012, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I would say sorry to my aunt, who never had any kids and adored me, i used to visit and stay over as a child, i used to play up and run rings round her because i knew she would give me anything i wanted

I was only about 7 at the time though,her husband was blind so she had a lot to cope with, but i would like to turn the clock back and say sorry and tell he how much i loved her
So sad Kitty ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Bonny
UK

22-01-2012, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I would say sorry to my Dad. I couldn't get to him fast enough when he really needed me and afterwards I regret not protesting when they made an utter "cock up" over his death. They got away with complete incompetence and I should have got angry and protected him from the imbeciles who did not care for anything but covering their own backs.
A sad story that also rings many bells. Aerolor and one that sadly goes on alot.No fun getting old and treated like your Father was love.
Bonny
UK

22-01-2012, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
as for me no one at all only my self for marrying my x lol
Well at least your honest Pixie!!!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2012, 04:43 PM

indeed I cant think of anything I have ever done to hurt any one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top