Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 06:35 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

Maunday Thursday and recycling day

Venturing to the Chipper at lunch time - if he is open - haven't had fish and chips for nearly 18 months.

Apart from which it will be a serendipity kind of day.

Have fun.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 07:26 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabby and all

Gorgeous day yesterday wasn't it but its looking a bit dull and overcast today and the forecast even said we might have snow...hope not.

Lots to keep me busy in the house ....but we might go off exploring

I hope everyone has a good day.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 07:37 AM

good morning, dry and a bit colder of late, need a visit to b and q and a garden centre
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 08:03 AM

Good morning all on this cooler morning.

I'm hoping the weather stays fit enough to dry the bedding that's already in the washer.

Have a good day everybody.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone! Dry this morning. Just had breakfast and about to take the dog out. No plans for the day yet, maybe a bit of painting. Have a lovely day whatever you do
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 08:44 AM

Morning everyone, much cooler here now the wind has turned to the north, and looks like we'll be covering the seedlings up for a few nights against the frost... come back spring, all is forgiven..

No particular plans for the day so I may clean the windows inside. OK, sounds a bit desperate but needs must, any port in a storm...

Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 08:54 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A much cooler grey start to the day.

A rather painful scan at the hospital this afternoon, other than that, nothing.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 12:12 PM

Good morning all cloudy but dry and a lot cooler.

No plans for the day, just the usual.

Swimmy, I hope all goes well with your scan.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 01:53 PM

A belated good morning cold and dull brrrr

Yet gain my fibre pots ordered over a week ago failed to arrive
and the delivery day keeps changing . I feel the pots may never arrive, the supplier says I can claim a refund from April 2nd , they may be out of stock and won't own up to it
So I popped out to get some and had to go to three shops to find some ending with B&Q.

I have spent the rest of the morning potting seeds to go in my mini greenhouse. I had hoped to do the potting in the sunny garden not a freezing garage .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top