Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:05 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, 20degs forecast again for today, luvverly...

Just about to go out with the hounds then a few chores after coffee before a trip to the hospital with one of our daughters this afternoon, but nothing of note planned.

Hope that you are all well and that you have a good day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:39 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Quite cool this morning, temps are only getting up into the low 20s and there were a few clouds until the sun burned them off but supposed to be warming up for Easter into the mid to high 20s.

Day spoiled by a visit to the Dentist but shit happens. Spent the avro in the garden.

Enjoy your day
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone! Won a whole £2.80 on Euromillions, so its onwards and upwards from here! Nice dry morning....no plans for the day yet. Hope everyone enjoys their day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone

What a gorgeous day yesterday...I managed to spend some time in my new garden and a glass of wine in the sunshine....can't do much indoors until the new windows are in so not even decorating.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 08:44 AM

Good morning all on another sunny, warm morning on the Lincs. coast.

Another busy day plus I need to do shopping before the hordes of visitors descend now that they've been told that they can visit the coast.
I fully expect this coming week to be chaotic both for travel and for our local shops.
The beaches too of course, if the snow stays away.

Summer, I do hope you are planning on more photo's of your new home as you do what needsdoing?
From what I saw of your earlier ones it looks beautiful and similar in many ways to a house that we very nearly just bought in Scotland, hence my interest.

I hope you all have a lovely day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone another lovely day and I hope to do some jobs in the garden.

I planted some lettuce leaves and spring onions in big tubs yesterday, I can cover them if there is a frost .
The fibre pots still haven't arrived, I bet they come on Saturday when it is too cold to work outside.

Enjoy your day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:39 AM

Hi

It rained in the night, so the garden is out.

A day for watching tv

Have a good day all and stay safe
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:43 AM

We are having a day off today for our joint celebration. All the preparations were done yesterday
I broke out the outdoor furniture and arranged it ready for a visit by Master Fruitcake The Elder.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning I'm waiting in for a surveyor from E-on. We've applied for a new boiler under the government warm home scheme. Ours is an old fashioned back boiler - well over 30 years old. It's his job to see if we qualify for a new one. It will save us a lot of money if we do. The government pays for it & all we have to contribute is a few hundred pounds.

Hopefully he will come sometime this morning & Tony & I will be free to go a nice stroll this afternoon.

Have a good day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 09:47 AM

Good morning all another lovely warm day ahead.

We are going to visit our daughter this morning to try and cheer her up as she hasn’t been too well lately. We will be staying in the front garden for a good chat.

Hope to get out in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top