Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 08:35 PM

What does LIFE mean to you?

A strange question you may think but one that can go in so many directions.Instead of the norm ive broken the word down and said what each letter of the Word means to me....you do in whatever way you feel is right for you.
L.....Love is a word that means so much.To be without it can be so hard and even with it it can bring heartache.I have loved....I have lost....I have cried.....I have laughed all in the name of Love.
I.....Guess that is me.I was born and yes led an interesting life.I have made Friends over the years and some enemys also on the way.Some I will never forget and others I will never forgive...
F.......Friendship.I have had Friends who helped me through so much and others who betrayed me....I have had ones that stuck with me through thick and thin and others who hurt me more than they will ever know....
E.......The END....when it comes I hope it wont be painful....I hope I will be rememberd with some sort of affection and those that dont like me will maybe even say I wern't that bad and those that love me will be strong and carry on and maybe we will be together again one day in that far away magic land that I like to think exists.....
Life.....simple word with so many meanings......
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 09:45 PM

Re: What does LIFE mean to you?

LIFE - off the top of my head

Look, Learn, Listen - as much as you can in the short time you have available and try to apply some of the knowledge gained. However, have the sense to realise that you won't even have scratched the surface of what there is to discover.

If - Life is full of "ifs" and roads to travel, but if you never try you never know. Don't waste time with "IF only".

Freedom - To live in freedom from fear, hunger, disease and oppression is vital. I am lucky, but not all of us have have this security - for many it is an unattainable dream.

Enjoy - rejoyce in the beauty and diversity of the World around you and celebrate LIFE itself.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
LIFE - off the top of my head

Look, Learn, Listen - as much as you can in the short time you have available and try to apply some of the knowledge gained. However, have the sense to realise that you won't even have scratched the surface of what there is to discover.

If - Life is full of "ifs" and roads to travel, but if you never try you never know. Don't waste time with "IF only".

Freedom - To live in freedom from fear, hunger, disease and oppression is vital. I am lucky, but not all of us have have this security - for many it is an unattainable dream.

Enjoy - rejoyce in the beauty and diversity of the World around you and celebrate LIFE itself.
Fantastic meanings there Aerolor and thankyou so much for your input.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 12:39 AM

Life
Laugh a lot, love, light a room with a smile,
Learn to be patience.

Interest in all things, invite your friends to visit, inform any knowledge need.

Follow your instinct, free some time for yourself and others.

Enjoy each day because you never know if it's going to be the last one.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 02:39 AM

been givan a seccond chance after open heart surgary
just happy to do day to day things
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 02:42 AM

L = Love and laughter with friends and family

I = Identity - finding my own

F = Fun and freedom

E = Entertainment - the ability to entertain others
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2012, 10:39 AM

Oh strewth, I should have died a number of times but luckily didn't. Every day is a bonus. I know some of the ambulance staff by name and have ridden in the back of a yellow peril (ambulance) too many times. Have spent more time in hospital than some and know a few of the medical terms simply by listening and watching the Doctors and Nurses.
Bonny
UK

21-01-2012, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Life
Laugh a lot, love, light a room with a smile,
Learn to be patience.

Interest in all things, invite your friends to visit, inform any knowledge need.

Follow your instinct, free some time for yourself and others.

Enjoy each day because you never know if it's going to be the last one.
Good one Gabi
Bonny
UK

21-01-2012, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by pixie ->
been givan a seccond chance after open heart surgary
just happy to do day to day things
Understand completely Pixie and so glad you got that second chance.
Bonny
UK

21-01-2012, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
L = Love and laughter with friends and family

I = Identity - finding my own

F = Fun and freedom

E = Entertainment - the ability to entertain others
You sure do know how to entertain other's Molly and that is a very special gift indeed.x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top