Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 06:31 PM

Have You Been Bullied Online?

It has been establised that so many of us enjoy being online but have you had any bad experiences?Do you want to just enjoy yourself and have a laugh and "meet" new people and have some good discussions without that one person who always seems to try to spoil that for you.Have you been so upset that at times it has brought tear's to your eye's?Yes we all know that all you have to do is shut your PC down but some are very sensitive and what they should do is not always visable to them at the time.At the age most of us are we should ignore these people.....but do you?
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 06:44 PM

Re: Have You Been Bullied Online?

Yes, If I have hassle with someone then that person is gone, I don't come on here to be upset, bullied, argued with ect ect. I never give out my phone number or my address, I don't even use my real name. I have an online life that's seperate from my real life and the two never meet. If your getting bother from someone then block them from your email and if it's a Forum then report them to the Admin.........No need to put up with it.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
Yes, If I have hassle with someone then that person is gone, I don't come on here to be upset, bullied, argued with ect ect. I never give out my phone number or my address, I don't even use my real name. I have an online life that's seperate from my real life and the two never meet. If your getting bother from someone then block them from your email and if it's a Forum then report them to the Admin.........No need to put up with it.
What a wise person you are White Raven and of course you are 101% right in your way of thinking.Thankyou for your input.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 06:58 PM

Meeeee Wise Naw........just Once Bitten Twice Shy.
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 07:11 PM

I would never stand for being bullied on a forum or otherwise ,treat others as you wish to be treated ,and keep your forum life seperate from your real life .
Bonny
UK

20-01-2012, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
Meeeee Wise Naw........just Once Bitten Twice Shy.
I had some terrible experience's when I experienced my first Site.It was one of the biggest one's at the time.I think back to what a total idiot I was in so many ways.The lies...the people making out they were the opposite sex and worst of all the bullying with the Site doing nothing about it.That part of the Site was eventually shut down but not because of what went on.Then there was an American Site where I read Posts that were beyond belief and couldn't understand why nothing was done about them also.Since those days ive been a Mod on a couple of Sites.Leaving one because I got fed up with the other Mods laughing at people getting upset and again doing nothing to stop the "Bully Boys".Yes ive also been a victim but try as they may even now at time's these people are "dead" once they show any sign of being nasty in any form or I just walk away.Im to old in the tooth for people's obvious nastiness and sarcasm.
Bonny
UK

20-01-2012, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Surfer ->
I would never stand for being bullied on a forum or otherwise ,treat others as you wish to be treated ,and keep your forum life seperate from your real life .
Point is as in the RW there is alot of jealousy online for whatever reason.I knew someone once who had the most popular Thread that was around at the time.Thousands of posts and seemed everyone loved her.But some couldn't stand it and eventually the Thread was taken off due to the bullying that started.You can't please everyone online just as you can't in the RW.Thanks for your wise words also.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 07:47 PM

Bullying yes I am afraid so, they are no longer in my life for that reason. But all is good now I am happy to report.
Bonny
UK

20-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
Bullying yes I am afraid so, they are no longer in my life for that reason. But all is good now I am happy to report.
Good Girl
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 08:03 PM

No I have not been bullied online or in real life, anybody starts with me and they have a fight on their hands.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top