Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 08:14 AM

Surfing Friday

Good morning people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxMXDIzSCI

It is dark cold and wet but hey I,m alive so it cant be bad. Mother natures creatures are alive and singing their heads off, the cows and sheep at the farm are joining in to make the day a happy one.

Friday is cleaning day but as my study is not to bad I may give it a miss and surf the net looking for bargins or something to study. Lunch is at home and the afternoon is for getting aquainted with the re-cliner and Mr Hennessey. She who must be obeyed is off shopping, Dont worry fellows she has her own card and account so nothing is coming out of mine.

Eileen My thoughts and prayers are with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxMXDIzSCI

Have a great day everyone and have you told your OH lately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxeS7...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Re: Surfing Friday

Good Morning Bob and All Dull and dreich morning so far - after the heavy rain and strong winds battering against my windows last night again!! Still a wee bit windy outside but not as strong as yesterday!

Sounds a good way to spend your day, Bob, and hope you get to your destination that you want whilst surfing

How is Eileen now, anyone know? Please pass on my good wishes to her and will keep Eileen in my prayers. Hugs to you Eileen xx

Enjoy your day whatever you do.

Take care.

Thanks for those links, Bob. I love Doris Day, in that last link!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 11:08 AM

Good morning all, a bit windy but warm today, looks like we might have a few showers later. Nothing to do today except nip up to the pub at lunchtime and let them know I'm still alive.
Take care Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 12:42 PM

Good morning fellow members not a bad day showery with a keen wind.

Shopping and washing done I am off to soak my pips . No not some strange ritual with some part of my body , I am making marmalade tomorrow . Being Friday I have babysitting later.

Have a happy day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 01:13 PM

Hello!
An overcast and windy day here, at least the rain has held off for the morning though.

I've had a letter from the vet today, offering Cassie cat her a free Senior Health Check. I need to buy a new carrier for her first though as the fasteners on her present one seem very loose and I have been using a strap on it as well .....just in case!

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 01:35 PM

Hi everyone, dull wet and windy here in the Midlands with more of the same forecast for the weekend...

All the chores done this morning with just the dogs to walk now and then feet up at the side of the fire methinks...

Enjoy the rest of your day all..

Barry

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top