Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 06:17 PM

Casey Has Died

My darling old cat Casey died today. He was exactly one month away from his 16th birthday. He was the last of a very long line from the same family. I loved him.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 06:25 PM

Re: Casey Has Died

Mollie I am sad to hear about the loss of Casey
I am sure he had a good life with you and will be greatly missed..

Sleep well Casey..
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 06:25 PM

Very sorry to hear such sad news mollie, i know words won't help right now
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 06:50 PM

Mollie I have walked in your shoes many times and each time it seemed harder.The truth is we love our Pets and yes it hurts us alot when they leave us.Casey was very lucky to have a Mum like you and had a long happy life because of that.(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 06:53 PM

So sorry to hear about Casey, Mollie. That's a good long age and I bet she will be sadly missed.
x x
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 07:00 PM

Oh Mollie, I am so sorry you've lost your Casey. He looks a beauty, bless him.
Sweet dreams Casey sweetheart. xx
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 07:07 PM

Mollie, my heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of a beautiful and loyal friend, the like of which we see too rarely in our lives...sleep well Casey.....
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 08:12 PM

So sorry Mollie, he was a very handsome cat xx
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 08:15 PM

Very sorry to hear that Mollie. (((( Hugs)))). He was a beautiful cat
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2012, 08:19 PM

So Sorry for your loss.

When the Time Comes.

Lord, when the time comes please help me be strong
My furry friend is sick; something's terribly wrong
The vet checked him over; there's nothing he can do
I'm afraid soon I'll be sending him home to You

Please take him back home; on the wings of a dove
Into Your loving arms; up in heaven above
Take him to a meadow; where he can play and run free
Under bright sunlight; among the green grass and trees

He's been a part of my life now; for so many years
I'll miss him so much; my eyes are filling with tears
Please give me the courage; to tell him good-bye
As I know he'll watch over me; through his loving eyes

I'll never forget him; I'll see him one day
Tell him we'll meet at the Bridge; then we'll go play
I'll cherish the memories; of the time we both had
they'll put a smile on my face; then I won't feel as bad

John Quealy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top