Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 01:07 PM

Outspoken.

What does that mean to you?

Are you outspoken?

Or does the word “ outspoken “ scare you?....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 01:22 PM

Re: Outspoken.

No it doesn't scare me at all. Some think I'm a bit outspoken BUT, I stick two fingers up to the prissy brigade, I simply speak as I find, and tell it like like it is. If they don't like it then they can stay away from me.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No it doesn't scare me at all. Some think I'm a bit outspoken BUT, I stick two fingers up to the prissy brigade, I simply speak as I find, and tell it like like it is. If they don't like it then they can stay away from me.
That told me!....😂🤣😅.....you are being true to “ yourself” imo....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 01:38 PM

I like to think I am outspoken, but I'm not really. I will speak my opinion on things that matter, but other than that, I'm more of a thinker. I like directness in others though.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 01:47 PM

I, almost, never have been outspoken

(nose starts growing)

I always listen to others & hark what they say.

(nose grows some more)

I am very modest, when it comes to arguments.

(nose now longer that a trumpet)

A quiet retiring person.

(whose nose just collapsed under the weight)

Silence is golden

It's so rare

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 02:02 PM

I always say what I think, but try not to make it a criticism of somebody with a different opinion.

I hate liars so always want to be honest but, if it is something that is none of my business, I will say nothing!

On the forum we are expected to give our opinions, so no matter how much I disagree, I always try to say it in words that don't sound critical......... because most of the members on here are nice, even when I don't agree with them!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 02:04 PM

I try not to be, but I don't always succeed. It's one thing to call a spade a spade, but if no-one has actually asked you for an opinion, then it's bordering on rude. I might sometimes be a little more direct with my immediate family, but with friends I am much more careful not to offend.

If an opinion is asked, I will try to be honest without being rude or offensive.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 02:32 PM

In my experience people who claim to be outspoken are actually bloody rude and if challenged huff up and say something along the line of "well they / you had to be told".
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-03-2021, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
In my experience people who claim to be outspoken are actually bloody rude and if challenged huff up and say something along the line of "well they / you had to be told".

Oh blimey, I was about to say I’m “ outspoken “...😂🤣😅.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-03-2021, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I try not to be, but I don't always succeed. It's one thing to call a spade a spade, but if no-one has actually asked you for an opinion, then it's bordering on rude. I might sometimes be a little more direct with my immediate family, but with friends I am much more careful not to offend.

If an opinion is asked, I will try to be honest without being rude or offensive.

I try not to be as well....it don’t always work.🤨

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top