Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 06:56 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

There is a faint glow in the sky, dawn is about to break.

It is recycling day, so must put the bins out in the garden, they are now collected, no need to put them out on the kerb, they are collected now I am ill.

I have a Home Visit today, no time, so staying in and waiting.

It is an assessment visit, so will have to bite my tongue as they go through the tick boxes about gender identity and sexuality.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:21 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Morning Swimmy and all later.

A dry forecast here for a change but not that warm with still a north easterly breeze here, brrrr....

A pottering about day for me with the garage to tidy, maybe a trip to the tip and some more seeds to start off on the window cill, so nothing strenuous anyway.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:35 AM

Good Morning everyone.

It looks lovely outside - all blue sky and sunshine, but I have just be out to the garage and that wind is freezing!

Housework day at Tabby Towers.

Take care, stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:45 AM

good morning, at last a pleasant start to the day, and a good(ish) forcast for the week, might start on my plan A's
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone

The skies are blue in Yorkshire today...about time too I might empty some garden troughs later I'm taking them to the new house with me....I keep meaning to empty them but its been such bad weather so today's the day

I'm hoping for first contracts to be exchanged today before completion on the 22nd....we shall see.

Have a good day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 09:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've got the man from Hotpoint coming this morning to repair my condenser/dryer - the 4th time since last November.
It's only three years old. Glad I've got it insured!!

If it's not raining later we want to go a walk to school with Paula to pick Josh up. On the way back through the park we always have half an hour on the kiddie rides.

No other plans.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Good morning everybody! It started out a lovely day with sunshine but clouding over as I'm writing, bleugh. Gardening today for a bit, and tidying up, and seeing what the day brings. Have a lovely day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start and I am taking full advantage of it by doing two loads of washing .

Lots to do today cleaning mostly and I might get out in the garden if it dries up a bit.

Enjoy your day
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 10:56 AM

Good morning all. Well, not really what you'd call a bright start to the day, but it's dry with only light cloud, so I'm not complaining.

Nothing planned, and as my hip's playing up lately I don't imagine we'll even be able to get out for a walk . Well, at least, I won't but Mr B will take the dog out later. I shall just spend time reading or crocheting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 12:25 PM

Good morning all a bright sunny one here....

Just cleaned the downstairs windows with the help of the step ladder. They are tall and unfortunately I can’t reach the top of the windows. Goodness knows if we will see our window cleaner again, he came just once last year.

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top