Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 08:30 AM

Warmer Tuesday

Good morning everyone

It turns out better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eky88KYlC4Q

I bet that woke you up. lol

Dark, cold, but we are in positive figures on the thermometer, silence was the order of the day on our morning walk as not many of mother natures creatures were around and the farmyard was in darkness but there was a lone Owl calling out to the world.

Plans for today are to have a walk around Ennerdale stopping off for lunch at some local establishment and then having a relaxing afternoon with Napoleon.

Have a great day everyone tell your loved one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLh-m...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Re: Warmer Tuesday

Good morning to all and sundry forumeers...

Cleaning the shower and bogs, and chopping the wood now done, and enjoying coffee whilst awaiting the delivery of some new conservatory furniture that we secured at a very good price in the sales...

Mrs PM is cooking today, slow roasted lamb shanks with root veg and roast potatoes with fresh fruit salad for dessert...yum yum can't wait....

Have a good day yourselves and hey, let's watch out for one another today...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 10:32 AM

Very cold and bitter this morning dont like the freezing fog
kept the heating on again all night on low - is this a sign of getting older
Cannot wait for the warmer weather again
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 10:50 AM

Its no warmer here. Another very cold day but supposed to be in double figures tomorrow and Thursday and then back to cold on Friday. Very strange winter so far, I wish it would make its mind up.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 11:05 AM

Good morning fellow members brrrr, it is bitterly cold here again today so I am going to do some tasks on the PC in the warm sitting room starting with my car insurance.

Stay warm everyone and have a pleasant day
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 11:20 AM

Good morning everyone - still very cold and frosty here too, but it is bright. I should really do some house cleaning today, but......... the littlest one is coming after his morning nursery so there is little point. (Good excuse)
Enjoy your day folks.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Damp, dreich and cold up here so far! Looks like rain though!

Your planned afternoon walk and meal sound great Bob - so enjoy it, especially the Napoleon afterwards!

Hope Barry you and your good lady enjoy that yummy meal that is cooking!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Hope Eileen is good lots better today.

Thanks for the clips as well, Bob. Another two guid yins!!

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 01:43 PM

Hello everyone another frost, another chilly day, I hope the cold keeps the viruses at bay.

Have been catching up on a few jobs that I've been putting aside for another day ...... cleaning and clearing out the wardrobes for a start. Do I want it, don't I want it .....decisions, decisions!

Enjoy your day folks and stay warm ...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 01:59 PM

Good morning all. It's around 3C here, warmer than it has been. There's a forecast of snow/rain mix today but it won't stick at these temperatures.

I'm feeling lazy this morning and don't know if I want to venture out today. We'll see as it get closer to coffee time at McDonald's.

Take care of yourselves and stay warm.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2012, 05:35 PM

up in the miuns 40s in Alberrta
glad I am living in that province

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top