Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 08:37 AM

Looking forward Monday

Good morning folk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTgDx...eature=related

I hope that warmed you up on another frosty day here, colder than yesterday and with that icy breeze coming in from the Isle of Man way it makes it feel a lot colder. Mother natures creatures followed us on our walk this morning and soon cleared the food we put out for them The farm looked mysterious this morning lurking in the shadows cast by the moonlight, quite errie.

Plans for today are a quick visit to the shops, post a package to our daughter, lunch at some local establishment and then a free afternoon to do as I wish as she who must be obeyed is off to a friends.

Eileen, good to hear of improvements, I wish you a quick return to us as you are sorely missed.(((((hugs)))))

Have a wonderful day everyone and do you remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EsZhLEn3AU
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 10:31 AM

Re: Looking forward Monday

Morning AB and all who folllow it is colder here than it was yesterday with a heavy hoar frost. I am going to hang the washing out but think it is too cold to dry it very much.

I am baby sitting later so lots to do before I go.
Stay warm and have an enjoyable day everyone .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 10:42 AM

Good Morning Bob, Meg and All Frosty start early on this morning but seems to have cleared off the cars outside now! Bit cold though!

Hope you enjoy a good lunch out, Bob! Sounds a great way to spend a couple of hours and then relax at home!!

Loved those links as always and thanks for sharing.

Hope your baby sitting goes smoothly Meg.

Hugs to Eileen and hope all is going well.

Take care and enjoy your day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 10:43 AM

How cold is it, I did not warm up at all yesterday, thought i would go out for a walk and that this would help - no still cold. Left the heating on low all night, and it is colder today - how things soon change.
Apparently -4 for tonight thermals need to come out me thinks.
Enjoy your day all
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 12:38 PM

Good morning everyone (rather belated). It was -4 degrees again this morning here and the frost is still heavy on the ground and even at 11.30am the car needs scraping free of ice, but it is very bright and sunny, so no complaints.
Bonnie has had a good walk and I am child-minding today. We should go out and do something, but I am still feeling tired from yesterday.
Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 01:56 PM

Good morning all. Not enough snow fell yesterday to grab for my camera. When I walked outside to fetch the mail snow wasn't even on the sidewalk.

We're celebrating Martin Luthor King Day today, a federal holiday. There's no mail, banks or school today. That's a break for motorists.

Have a good start to your week.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Good afternoon all, cold outside but still a beautiful day. I hope all the sick among you are improving and you'll all be well for the coming Spring and Summer, looking forward to it myself and with my free travel pass the two of us intend to travel all over the Country. Got to get back to the bench now and do a bit, otherwise I'll get rusty and won't be going anywhere..
Make the best of the day Folks.
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 02:32 PM

I wish it was the same temp here as the uk
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 03:52 PM

Just got back from the forest with the dogs and looking forward to having a quiet afternoon, after doing loads of chores this morning.

Hope everyone is well and, if she is reading this, big hugs to you Eileen and best wishes for your speedy recovery....

Enjoy what's left of the day folks....

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Hello to everyone

Another chilly but sunny day, the windows of the car needing scraping before we could go into town this morning. We have been looking round for a new clock radio but can't decide which one to get.

Eileen, if you're reading this I hope you are improving and will be back with us soon. *hugs*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top