Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:06 PM

Ok!....Admit it!

Who leaves the toilet seat up in your house?.

Does it annoy you, when they leave the seat up?

Also, do you ever think about, another family member,friend, who may need to use the toilet, straight after you?

What do I mean by that?..

Who reads on the toilet as well?..
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:09 PM

Re: Ok!....Admit it!

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Who leaves the toilet seat up in your house?.

Does it annoy you, when they leave the seat up?

Also, do you ever think about, another family member,friend, who may need to use the toilet, straight after you?

What do I mean by that?..
Hi

No problem with that, Problem is with ladies leaving it down.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:14 PM

99% of the time I will close the toilet seat but occasionally will forget.

Years ago we stayed at a B&B in Scotland, which had a shared toilet/bathroom and we got told off for closing the lid because the owner preferred to leave it open in order to show how clean it was.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
99% of the time I will close the toilet seat but occasionally will forget.

Years ago we stayed at a B&B in Scotland, which had a shared toilet/bathroom and we got told off for closing the lid because the owner preferred to leave it open in order to show how clean it was.

Well!.....I just hope you checked under that rim?

I am terrible for checking, how clean a toilet is, always got my wipes at the ready.

When I was a cook/ housekeeper.....she told me not to use her toilet,I had to use a different one, off topic ,this bit.........I always laid their dining table in preparation ,for when they ate their evening meal.....because i spaced the knife and fork out once, she asked me the next morning, if I was trying to tell her that she was “ fat” ....what can be in the mind,eh!.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Well!.....I just hope you checked under that rim?

I am terrible for checking, how clean a toilet is, always got my wipes at the ready.

When I was a cook/ housekeeper.....she told me not to use her toilet,I had to use a different one, off topic ,this bit.........I always laid their dining table in preparation ,for when they ate their evening meal.....because i spaced the knife and fork out once, she asked me the next morning, if I was trying to tell her that she was “ fat” ....what can be in the mind,eh!.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:52 PM

Leave the seat up for better hygiene.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:56 PM

Indoors lavatory? What INDOORS? How disgusting!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

20-02-2021, 12:57 PM

I leave my toilet seat up....I don’t like the thought of flushing the contents, splashing my toilet seat,

Leaving it up,then flushing, can also create problems.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:57 PM

No l wouldn’t get annoyed about someone leaving the seat up as it’s a too trivial thing to me.
I would be annoyed if they missed the toilet and dribbled on the floor.

Even worse to me, is if someone doesn’t wash their hands after using the toilet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:58 PM

I well trained mine to to put the seat down also the lid.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top