Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:15 AM

Emojis

I am wondering if this is something that only happens to me:

Whenever I want to include an emoji in a post, the one I want suddenly becomes invisible, and I have to meticulously scan up and down the emoji window several times before it reappears. How on earth does the emoji I want on any particular occasion know I'm looking for it?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:20 AM

Re: Emojis

You seem to have included an emoji in your post - does it know?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->

Whenever I want to include an emoji in a post, the one I want suddenly becomes invisible, and I have to meticulously scan up and down the emoji window several times before it reappears. How on earth does the emoji I want on any particular occasion know I'm looking for it?
They like to have changes of position in the window. I've noticed that too. This is the one that moves the most.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:33 AM

I'm the same Harbal. . Strange innit?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
You seem to have included an emoji in your post - does it know?
Ah, well, this is the thing. I didn't know which emoji I was was going to use, so I just worked my way down the list and stopped when I found one that would do. They only go missing when I already know which one I want.

The one I used in this post is from the little panel to the right of the dialog box, they are easy to find, there's nowhere for them to hide.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-02-2021, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They like to have changes of position in the window.
But should we have to put up with them behaving as they like?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

20-02-2021, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm the same Harbal. . Strange innit?
Both strange and frustrating, carol.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 12:58 AM

Indeed, that is why I use my own keyboard emojis,

😂🤣😅😛😜😉🦅🐔🤔👍🦉🐥🦎☺️🚅🚑🤥🏛🤪😆😎🤓🧐🤨🤪🤩🥳....just make sure you preview post first,otherwise,you
will end up with a load of, ????????.....😂🤣😅

I drive my Christian friends mad with my emojis,😂🤣😅

Mind you,I’ve always been, OTT..😂🤣😅
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 01:22 AM

Ah, well, this is the thing. I didn't know which emoji I was was going to use, so I just worked my way down the list and stopped when I found one that would do. They only go missing when I already know which one I want.

The one I used in this post is from the little panel to the right of the dialog box, they are easy to find, there's nowhere for them to hide.
I think if you are using your phone then it's a challenge. On a laptop it's all easy, but perhaps it depends on popup settings.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2021, 07:36 AM

[QUOTE=Tiffany;2041489]They like to have changes of position in the window. I've noticed that too. This is the one that moves the most.[/QUOTE]

Easily captured - type : 023 : - but without the spaces and it appears by magick!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top