Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 05:29 PM

Shamima Begun decision next week !!

Supreme Court to decide if this unrepentant woman can return to UK
to fight her case for return of British citizenship !!
Perhaps if she renounced her beliefs first we could reconsider
things ?

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 05:38 PM

Re: Shamima Begun decision next week !!

There is absolutely no way that thing should be granted British nationality.

NO WAY

It is NOT British and the question should not even be being considered.

Apart from anything else it would open the door for all sorts of similar filth.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 05:40 PM

She needs rehabilitated I think. The same way anyone escaping from a cult, needs their mind unravelled and wound back up again properly. She watched a man get beheaded for goodness sake and said it didn't bother her. So...given she left at such a young age, and had all the horror of losing her children, I really think she needs a lot of mental health help before she can ever become a citizen of ANY country.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 05:52 PM

No I’m with AD on this one .
Once she is back here we will never get rid of her and it will set a precedent .
Her father lives in Pakistan let him take her of course they don’t want her either .
Judging by the way she held the last baby ( if it was indeed a baby ) like a bunch of old rags I’m not surprised they died .
She not rehabilitated she’s just in a tight spot and who take all the dross .
The U.K. of course .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
She needs rehabilitated I think. The same way anyone escaping from a cult, needs their mind unravelled and wound back up again properly. She watched a man get beheaded for goodness sake and said it didn't bother her. So...given she left at such a young age, and had all the horror of losing her children, I really think she needs a lot of mental health help before she can ever become a citizen of ANY country.
Rehabilitation? No. She needs to be left to plough her own furrow far far from Britain and take all of her ilk, and there are around 2 million of them at LEAST, with her.

As for losing her kids - WHAT KIDS? That was all a load of rubbish to try to get sympathy from the mugs.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 06:02 PM

People of all ages make mistakes. But there are some mistakes that can have lifelong consequences. Joining a terrorist group is one of them.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Her father lives in Pakistan let him take her of course they don’t want her either .
Judging by the way she held the last baby ( if it was indeed a baby ) like a bunch of old rags I’m not surprised they died .
She not rehabilitated she’s just in a tight spot and who take all the dross .
The U.K. of course .
I didn't realise her father is still alive....well fine, she should be with him. Yes, I am getting a bit hacked off with how we are so keen to "help" everyone else, but we can't even look after our own!

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
As for losing her kids - WHAT KIDS? That was all a load of rubbish to try to get sympathy from the mugs.
Oh....I thought 2 died, and she lost another one to lung disease or something. It did seem a bit odd to me at the time, all her kids dying, but...y'know, if she didn't have any in the first place - and as Muddy says up there about handling one baby like a bunch of rags, well....maybe you are right. Either way, she has no British Citizenship, because the Govt revoked it, so she should be with wherever her family is.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 06:11 PM

No way should she ever be let back in to this country, she and her cronnies knew what they were doing when they went to join isis. let her stew. her and her kind will get no sympathy from me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2021, 06:14 PM

Despite no the parents being born in Pakistan the mother is dead but the father still lives there the Pakistani government won’t have her . Of course it’s illegal but they don’t care about that -she could have claimed Pakistani citizenship by descent at any time prior to being 21 It’s probably too late now .
Yes she supposedly had three children who did not live long we don’t know if this is true or not.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

19-02-2021, 06:22 PM

I'm just reading a bit about her which says there are allegations of her stitching bombs onto suicide bombers so they couldn't be removed without blowing up. Call me naïve, but surely she didn't attach the bombs to the skin of the bombers, did she???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top