Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Cliff Thursday

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AymaVfqXR6o

Dark, dry at the moment cold, 6 degrees but with a strong icy wind blowing it feels more like - 6 degrees. Surprisingly some of mother natures creatures were up and about sing their morning songs and the cows at the farm were restless and creating lots of noise. A water moon half covered by clouds drifted across the sky which seem to say winter is coming.

Plans for today are still on the drawing board apart from lunch which will be at some local establishment with friends.

Eileen we are still longing to see you well again(((((HUGS)))))

Have a wonderful day and if we all wish hard enough we may find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAVPW_g_lE&feature=fvsr
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 09:34 AM

Re: Cliff Thursday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Still dark up her and a wee bitty cold outside but too warm (for me - and Loki) inside!!

Enjoyed my time in Glasgow at lunch time yesterday with my friend but shocked to see how many shops have closed in Union Street since I worked in Glasgow!! Loki gave me a lovely welcome home when I got back and we then enjoyed a nice long walk!

Not sure what I'm doing today but will be out walking with Loki, I'll see where she takes me!!

Hope Eileen is getting better - thinking of you.

Many thanks for those links, Bob, as ever, good ones!

Take care all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 10:21 AM

Good morning to you Bob, Rosemary et al....

Really mild here in Sherwood today, 11 deg at the moment but cloudy and windy...no complaints for the middle of January though..

Pottering around sort of day, with chicken casserole for lunch and then perchance of a couple of hours reading this afternoon after our walk with the dogs...

Have a great day if you can and hey, let's send good healing vibes to all that aren't well and (((HUGS))) for Eileen..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 10:25 AM

Agggg covering my ears AB...

Good morning fellow members, another spring like day can't believe it is January.

Lots to do today , oh for more hours in each day I never have enough time to do all the things I would like to. It will be the twins second birthday in a few weeks and I am helping with the party food so am going to try a test bake of bread sticks flavoured with parmesan cheese. Gone are the days of a paste sandwhiches and a few crisps

Have a pleasant day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 11:57 AM

Good morning all, a lovely day again today, this unnatural weather is making me nervous, it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I dont hear the government shouting about all the money they are saving on heating bills etc, must be billions judging by the price of fuel. The wife wants to see the film 'War horse' and as the horse is my favourite animal I think I'll enjoy it too.
Forever thinking of our Eileen, hope things work out for her.
Take good care Folks.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 12:40 PM

Its turned out gorgeous here today. About 10 deg & sunny with a lovely drying wind. Have done a load of washing & its lovely to watch it blowing on the line the garden . I'm easy to please

Hubby has gone out so i'm making the most of it to be able to give everywhere a good tidy up instead of cleaning up round him (i've just stopped for a quick coffee )
Once i've finished & had lunch it will be time to take Taffy out for his walk & while its so nice we might go & find a different one for a change. It definitely feels as though spring is on the way today

Hope everyone enjoys their days whatever you are doing
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 01:07 PM

Good morning all. Brrrr! It's -4C outside this morning, the coldest day this Winter. We had high winds yesterday that made it nearly unbearable.

Warren & I went to see "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" yesterday. It had a very unique plot and great acting. We were both enthralled and captivated the entire movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132620/

Now it's back to normal with Warren at work and me slumming around the house. I have no plans but will probably skip the senior gathering at McDonald's this morning. I have plenty of bacon & eggs to feast upon. Have a good day all!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 03:48 PM

What a gorgeous day it is today, lots of blue sky and sunshine and no wind. Its 9c and hard to believe its January.

Had a lovely walk on the marsh this morning with Bonnie and a visiting dog. Saw an Egrit on the marsh which I haven't seen in a long while.

Had to register a couple of new dogs this morning and it was a pleasure to be out in this weather and all the fell tops were visible which is rare.

Finally got the water back on last night around 11pm which was a relief, hate being without water and electric.

Off shortly for another walk and then back to finish off paperwork for accountant which I has to be delivered tomorrow

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 05:01 PM

Still 'above' seasonal (above 0) here in southern Ontario for the next few hours, but they have a snow storm warning advancing warning out. This rain is to turn to snow/ice by tonight and continue on into the weekend. But, they have been wrong before. Its a 'wait and see' what happens.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2012, 10:52 PM

We had a lovely day in Dawlish, it was raining when we left here at 7.30am but was quite a nice, although windy, when we arrived in Devon. We booked a caravan for two weeks in August while we were there.

I hope everyone has had a good day.

Thinking of Eileen and keeping her seat warm here...

Take care tomorrow, friends ...... it will be Friday 13th!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top