Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 10:58 AM

Sleep Patten.

Has yours changed much.from since you were young?...

How has it changed?

You first?

Also if you have a partner/ husband/ wife.

Do they disturb your sleep.

When I used to clean houses for folk, I was surprised at the amount of them, who slept in separate bedrooms,
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:05 AM

Re: Sleep Patten.

No, I still curl up in a ball and suck my thumb, but I no longer have a teddy....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
No, I still curl up in a ball and suck my thumb, but I no longer have a teddy....

Silly, Primus ,I thought I was the only daft one on here!.😂🤣😅😜😝😛
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:18 AM

You do make me smile Pauline

When I was married my husband snoring was horrendous , if I tried to turn him he would roll back again and even worse turn towards me and snore in my face .I tried ear plugs yet he refused to move into the other room , which wouldn't have bothered him but it was a direct main road into town and so noisy .

Anyway I divorced him in the end it was that or I might do worse

Now I sleep alone in a king size bed that is quiet and smells of my perfume
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:20 AM

Beer farts , dog farts Ive become used to it all..

Used to be able to dance all night and work all day. Now I can barely stay awake beyond 9pm.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

When I used to clean houses for folk, I was surprised at the amount of them, who slept in separate bedrooms,
Separate bedrooms is more common than folk think, yet its regarded as a taboo subject, or that something is wrong between you. Let me tell you that waking up in a great mood, after having a good nights sleep in your own bed, is far better for a relationship, than fighting over the duvet all night, arguing about the window being open or shut, arguing about the dog taking over the bed, being too hot, being too cold.....etc, etc,
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 11:43 AM

Silly, Primus ,I thought I was the only daft one on here!.😂🤣😅😜😝😛
No Pauline, my middle name is daft....or is it my first name, anyway, it’s taken me 35 years to realise why mrs,p always wants me to move to her side of the bed in winter, to give her a cuddle, by the time I move back to my side, it’s like s scene from Scott of the Antarctic....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 12:02 PM

I never thought it would happen to us but I do quite often end up sleeping on the sofa. Not because I have been kicked out of bed but because I can sometimes get a better night's sleep. It is nowhere near as comfortable but at least I do get some sleep.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 12:10 PM

Has yours changed much.from since you were young?...

How has it changed?

You first?

Also if you have a partner/ husband/ wife.

Do they disturb your sleep.

So was I, Pauline. There was only one couple who actually shared a bed, but they were young.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2021, 02:39 PM

I sleep for about five and half hours - I never go to bed on the same day I get up - I sleep like the dead, you could march a brass band through my room and it would not wake me. Been that way all my life - obviously when a child I was sent to bed at a given time - but I still only slept for five and a half hours.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top