Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 06:39 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Home again after a long day.

Today is also first day out of self isolation but will not be going out, a bit too fragile.

A clearing up day and sleeping.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmy, good to see you got time off for good behaviour..

Morning all, another hard frost here but forecast milder next week, I just hope they're right..

Just the usual Friday jobs then over to B&Q after lunch to buy some paint and diy bits.

Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 09:14 AM

good morning Friday people, just on 0 deg. Busy day, collect supplies from the butchers and tesco delivery laters, i'll be worn out
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 09:59 AM

Hello and good morning everybody.

Housework day today then a busy weekend shopping, mostly for the boring everyday stuff.
It's still cold here & the snow hasn't completely gone yet, but I see that the forecast is for it to rurn a bit more mild early next week, yay.

Have a lovely day.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:05 AM

Morning everyone, still cold here in Devon, but not quite as cold as yesterday. It's certainly warmer a few miles from here on Dartmoor, where a three mile long fire has been raging

Good to see you're now home Swimfeeders, and hope you will now settle into full recovery.

Thankfully I haven't so far developed any side effects from my first dose of the vaccine yesterday, just a slight achy feeling at the injection site, but not really painful.

Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:15 AM

Good morrow fair people and welcome home Swimmy

A Waitrose man with some bags is calling me so off to an icy garage to greet him.... from a distance of course
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:34 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm sitting here drinking hot chocolate. Went to kitchen to make coffee & the jar was empty & none in my store cupboard. Can't believe I forgot to stock up....

First thing we do is trip to the shop to buy the Kenco coffee that I love.

At some point we're going to daughter Sue's to look at her newly decorated kitchen.
We will only just step inside though & we will be wearing masks while she stands at the other side.

No other plans.

Good to see you back swimmy.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 10:37 AM

Morning everyone! Temps are creeping up from -3 to -1, so its looking like another "warm" day here in sunny scotland. Keeping an eye on Mr P who had his jag yesterday - seems to have given him an appetite, ha! Pottering around today, no plans. Have a great day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2021, 11:32 AM

Good morning everyone, Not had a Covid jab yet but the district nurse has been to take more blood for the Renal unit. Today's specimens are more likely to be whisky I told her as I did have a couple last night. They never warn you they are coming so must accept it if its after drinking the night before.

Anyway have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Squiffy
New Member!
South, UK
Squiffy is female 

12-02-2021, 11:40 AM

Morning all! Sunny here at the moment.

Glad to hear that you're back home Swimmy. You dug that tunnel pretty quickly!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top