Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 08:27 AM

Wake up call Tuesday

Good morning people
Wake up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkCX5xp_Crg

It is cold with a wind coming straight in from the Isle of Man way but it is dry for a change today. I think most of mother natures creatures came out to welcome the day on our morning walk, most types of birds including the Owl and the Foxes were calling to each other plus the farm yard was competing for the loudest noise.

Plans for today are first an outside light to mend, then the shed to check out as I saw a mouse leave it yesterday, lunch is at home Gammon with a fried egg, new potatoes and veg followed by an afternoon of relaxation before a quizz night at friends tonight.

Have a great day everyone and to all your loved ons remember to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f18...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Re: Wake up call Tuesday

Morning everyone from Sherwood, where it is 7 deg. calm and dry...

The dogs are looking very quiet this morning after eating a festering dead mouse yesterday, that they found down the garden. Some of it reappeared during the night... so we are awaiting events and expecting the rest of it to be along shortly..

I have something like an ulcer growing on my leg, so I'm off to the hospital this morning to get it checked out. Macaroni cheese then for lunch, and an afternoon at the side of the fire with a book methinks...

Have a good day all and hey, let's try to remember absent friends....
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 10:28 AM

Good Morning Bob, PM and Everyone Damp underfoot but dry, very cold as well.

My heating is all fixed now so nice and warm for the parrots in here!

Enjoyed a lovely long walk with Loki yesterday and she enjoyed it and meeting people on the way

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Love the links as always, Bob, thank you!

Take care.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 10:41 AM

Very pleasant day here, we were commenting this morning as to where winter is, not that we are complaining.
Dry, bright, and not too cold.
Enjoy your day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 11:58 AM

Good morning all, it's a lovely day today, more like spring than winter. I'm keeping myself busy, but I must not neglect my old pals up at the local so I'll pop up at lunchtime and suffer an hour or two.
I hope they sort out your leg thing Barry, can't be having any blemishes on them lovely pins.
Hope it's nice where you are, enjoy your day Folks.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Good morning. We had a 1/4" of rain overnight which is the best time to have a good rain. Highs today and 7C. It's supposed to be dry all week, again, strange Winter weather.

I'm off to McDonald's this morning telling me we're in the beginning of another week. I need to stop at a grocery store for a bit of shopping today but that's quick trip. No other plans although my friend, Warren, suggested we catch a movie.

Have a great day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 01:57 PM

Hello everyone

It has been a drizzly but mild morning. I hope our winter doesn't arrive when Spring should.

Enjoy your day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 02:41 PM

Good afternoon one and all I am a bit late today having been out this morning with the babes to a garden centre which also has small pets and fish.
It's nice to be home back to peace and quiet , gosh I am getting a miserable old woman

It has just started raining after being a lovely morning, just in time for Chloe's walk.
Enjoy what is left of the day everyone
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 06:08 PM

No sorry Mags you are not going to knock me off the top of the table for misery me's. I have done nothing but moan since Christmas, hate this time of year Oh and dont give God any ideas of giving us a late Winter and ruining all the blossoms and new stuff in the gardens. My favourite thing of all is when the new leaves in the hedges and on the trees come out, like a young girl dressed for a ball.Beautiful.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
No sorry Mags you are not going to knock me off the top of the table for misery me's. I have done nothing but moan since Christmas, hate this time of year Oh and dont give God any ideas of giving us a late Winter and ruining all the blossoms and new stuff in the gardens. My favourite thing of all is when the new leaves in the hedges and on the trees come out, like a young girl dressed for a ball.Beautiful.
Annie, we are going to have a beautiful Spring!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top