Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 01:42 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone,

It is freezing on top of part melted snow - so the pavements are lethal! Fortunately I do not have to leave the house at all.

Need to put my designers hat on - been commissioned to make a special birthday card for someone who breeds miniature Schnauzers - it is going to be fun!

Take care, stay warm, stay safe!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 02:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

My small brain can never quite wrap around you starting your day before I have gone to bed, Siver Tabby but here goes!

That sounds quite treacherous and a very good excuse to work on that special card. I am sure it will be beautiful!

Have a nice day to you and everyone who follows. Time to cook dinner
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 05:00 AM

You are the last person here I would have suspected of having a small brain SM.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 06:30 AM

Hi

Good morning all from my second home.

Yes, back in hospital again, my blood pressure collapsed yesterday afternoon
Have a good day all and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 06:53 AM

Crikey Swimmy you're in the wars these days, here's wishing you all the best for a swift recovery..

Good morning all, a hard frost here too on top of lying snow, but at least no more snow forecast for awhile so it should disappear before long ..... hopefully.

Mrs. B is having some changes to her bedroom furniture so my job today is starting to dismantle and dispose of the old stuff, so I hope the recycle dump is open later.

Enjoy your day everyone and hey, let's be careful out there.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 07:52 AM

Morning all, from a snowy Scotland. Time to get the wellies on! Have a lovely day everybody, and be careful

Swimfeeders, horrible news, please get better soon!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 09:03 AM

good morning, a light dusting of snow is all we got, but clear blue skies
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 09:49 AM

Good morning everybody from a chilly and snow-dusted Lincs coast.
Brrrr.
If the sun does make an appearance it will soon get rid of what little snow we have.

On a brighter note we've been smiling at the woodpeckers enjoying feeding this morning; they're enough to brighten any day but boy are they nervous.
If they see you looking they're off.

Have a good day everybody.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Good morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Good morning everyone, well not such a good morning for you Swimfeeders, so sorry to hear you're back in hospital

Disappointed not to see a blanket of snow when I got up this morning - we were promised heavy snow showers today, and it hasn't happened. I know, I know, but we almost never get snow in Devon (apart from on the moors) and I'm a big kid at heart so I was looking forward to it. Mind you, it sounds pretty awful where you are Silver Tabby . Reminds me of the terrible winter down here of 2010/11. Our garden was like that for three weeks, solid snow and packed ice on top. I literally could not walk across it, impossible!

Have the best day you can everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top