Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 08:07 AM

Rainy Bacharach Monday

Goodmorning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYWkegobTU

Dark, cold, windy and very wet this morning so none of mother natures were up to greet us on our morning walk from which we came back with webbed feet.

Plans for today are a visit to the shops for a new pair of shoes and a battery for a watch then home and relaxing before venturing out for lunch followed by an afternoon of doing what I want as she who must be obeyed is off to her friends.

((((hugs)))) for Eileen

Rosemary pleased to see Loki is back to normality.

Have a swimming day and try to help with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaIJ5...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 09:39 AM

Re: Rainy Bacharach Monday

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Thanks Bob and Loki thanks you as well

Damp, dark and cold outside but no rain or wind, thankfully! Remained dull and dreich all day yesterday but go Loki out for a nice long walk and we both enjoyed it.

The temporary repair to the combi boiler didn't last long, went off last night! Just as well the engineer is coming back this morning with the extra part that has to be added to it!

Enjoyed listening to BB's clips, Bob! Memories!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 10:18 AM

Good morning AB, Rosemary and fellow members though it is not really what you would call 'good' being drizzly and barely light.
Chloe has returned to her bed which is always a bad sign weather-wise.

Back to the routine today of babysitting the twins while baby Hannah has her swimming lesson. I am feeling better at last so am looking forward to it .

Eileen our absent friend, I hope you are beginning to feel better too and can sense the many good wishes coming to you across the miles.

Have a pleasant day everyone...
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 12:41 PM

Here we are Monday again...the days go by so quickly.
Touch wood, so far its a lovely morning, mixed sky with lots of blue around with sunny intervals.

Still very wet and muddy outside though which is a pain when walking dogs but had a nice walk this morning and it was good to see Scotland across the Solway once again! The tide was coming in so the birds were flying around having been disturbed by the water!

Am very office bound today but have to take a dog home this evening.

Glad you are finally feeling better Meg

Thoughts are with Eileen.... enjoy your day folks
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 01:50 PM

Good morning all. I was glad to get a good night's sleep last night as my routine was altered in picking up Warren from the airport last night. He arrived safe & sound right on time. My electronic gadgets delivered me there well on time to relax a bit before his arrival.

I have some serious cleaning to do today as I've let my chores slide way to long. There's dishes to clean and laundry to do. I managed to wash two loads yesterday just so I'd have something to wear for a while.

Eileen remains in our thoughts and prayers as we head deeper into the new year. I consider myself very fortunate to remain healthy while younger folk around me hack and spit do to various colds & flu. My contact with large masses of people are limited and account for some of my health.

Have a good day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 03:27 PM

Good afternoon all, another nice enough day here. I'm back to the grind out in the shed and I should be busy for a couple of weeks, I'm happy about that as I get bored easily. The wife put on a few pounds over the Christmas, as I'm sure a lot of people did (not me, gloat). She had been eating less since but she remained 'Static' or on the plateau, whatever you call it, today however she made me laugh when she came out of the bathroom having weighed herself, she had a radiant smile on her face as she proudly announced, "Lost a pound Jimmy, I'm on meltdown".
Enjoy the day Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:11 PM

Good afternoon everyone

After a sunny start to the day it has now changed to a blanket of grey cloud and a slight nip in the air.

Went into town this morning, not for anything special, more for a change of scenery Came back with some small meerkat ornaments that caught my eye, I love meerkats, they look so comical.

No further news about Eileen, healing thoughts and hugs to her.

Meg, so pleased you are at last feeling better.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:16 PM

Glory be we actually had some sun today but now it looks like rain again, any way it was lovely to see some sunshine, it lifts you up.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:53 PM

Yes Meg, glad you are feeling better, its certainly taken its time hasnt it, anyway onwards and upwards, it will soon be spring!.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2012, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good afternoon everyone

After a sunny start to the day it has now changed to a blanket of grey cloud and a slight nip in the air.

Went into town this morning, not for anything special, more for a change of scenery Came back with some small meerkat ornaments that caught my eye, I love meerkats, they look so comical.

No further news about Eileen, healing thoughts and hugs to her.

Meg, so pleased you are at last feeling better.
Thank you Mags I have got my balance back which is great.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top