Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 12:48 PM

Psychics & Clairvoyants - Do you believe in them?

I was thinking this morning, that this month is usually my annual visit to the local psychic/clairvoyant. Now I only do this because its a miserable time of year and I need something to do/think about/cheer me up. She is a lovely woman, not always accurate, mind you, but "correct enough" to make me go back year after year. Now she isn't around due to lockdown etc, so I was wondering - have any of you visited one, or do you think its a load of twaddle?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: Psychics & Clairvoyants - Do you believe in them?

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I was thinking this morning, that this month is usually my annual visit to the local psychic/clairvoyant. Now I only do this because its a miserable time of year and I need something to do/think about/cheer me up. She is a lovely woman, not always accurate, mind you, but "correct enough" to make me go back year after year. Now she isn't around due to lockdown etc, so I was wondering - have any of you visited one, or do you think its a load of twaddle?
Hi

Absolutely not.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 12:58 PM

I had a feeling that someone would start a thread like this today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:01 PM

No , I have no time for that rubbish, for me it falls into the same category as gods/ghosts/angels/Santa clause and the tooth fairy

I know of a person who committed suicide having been influences by one of these charlatans .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:03 PM

Ooooh Judd! Now if I can just have a little chat with you about the lottery numbers.....
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:07 PM

I dont and wouldnt ever go , if any dead relatives want to speak to me they can do it direct or naff off.

After my brother died my mum went a couple of times and boy had they done their homework, knew my brothers nickname and everything. Not sure if it helped or drove her deeper into depression.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-02-2021, 01:18 PM

Meg & Cass, I am so very sorry about your awful experiences. I realise that these people can prey on the vulnerable and that's just disgusting behaviour.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:35 PM

It can be a nice little earner and always cash in hand.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:35 PM

No, I would never go to a medium, it's a load of mumbo-jumbo, but having said that, I really enjoyed Good Omens & that had a medium in it. It was just a story though, by the best Sci-Fi writer ever, Terry Pratchett.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It can be a nice little earner and always cash in hand.
I predicted you would say that Todger!!

Donkeyman! 🤗🤗

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top