Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 08:22 AM

Kinky Sunday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2svm...eature=related

Cold with a slight breeze that has the cutting power of a knife but it is dry at the moment. This mornings walk was done with the company of a Robin which followed us all along the Bridle path singing its little heart out and made the walk very enjoyable.

Nothing planned for today not even lunch so who knows what we may get up to.

My thoughts will be with Eileen as are my prayers and they will be sending her get well vibes as strong as I can make them.

Loki, I do hope that you are back to the best of health as possible.

Have a great day everyone and try to have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1oRP7FfBw
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 09:04 AM

Re: Kinky Sunday

Morning to you Bob, and to all those that follow later.

Pleasant this morning at 8 deg., dry and with no wind. Mrs PM says that we are visiting a garden centre this morning, just for a look around.... who is she trying to kid..... Could be expensive methinks....

Just soup and a roll for lunch at home and then visiting relatives this afternoon.

Have a good day all....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 10:35 AM

A very good morning fellow members it feels more like spring than winter, mild and sunny with a light breeze.
While the weather holds I hope to get some cleaning chores completed.

It's lovely to have Christmas and New Year out of the way and to return to calm normality.
Have a pleasant day everyone...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:13 PM

Good Morning Bob and Everyone Damp and dreich outside but my heating is back up and running after the Scottish Gas engineer was up and temporarily repaired it! Another engineer will be up tomorrow to put something onto it! Well done to Scottish Gas for being so quick in coming out!

Oh thank you, Bob, for asking for Loki and yes, all seems fine now with her. We enjoyed a semi longish walk yesterday and a few shorter ones and it stayed dry - with a wee toty bit of sunshine peeping thru' the clouds!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone and take care.

Thanks for those clips, Bob! I do enjoy them!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Good morning all

It's a glorious sunny and cloudless day here, I wish I had thought of visiting a Garden Centre too, Barry. We have a huge GC not too far from us which you could spend a few hours wandering around without buying anything...... and a very convenient restaurant which would satisfy any hunger pangs

No further news about Eileen, I hope all our get well vibes are helping her.

Have an enjoyable day everyone .....
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 01:15 PM

Good afternoon everybody, wondered what I was going to see when I saw the thread heading, Kinky Sunday Then clicked on the links and all was revealed Haven't heard those songs in years so thanks for posting AB

Well its quite dreary up here but dry so far although it is trying to drizzle at the moment, but its not too cold . Looks like the sunshine is down south

We enjoyed our walk on the marsh this morning and managed to stay fairly clean.

There's been a bird of prey around here for the last couple of days, think its probably a kestral, but by the time I reach for the binnoculars its flown off.

Nothing exciting planned for me today, have some work to do which I'll start after lunch.

Enjoy your day folks, am glad you got your heating back on Brandykins and that Loki is ok, hope you don't spend too much money at the garden centre Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 01:32 PM

Good morning all. It's foggy and chilly this morning but the sun may peek its head out today as there's no rain in the forecast. The high is supposed to reach 45F, 7C today.

I must drive to the airport and fetch Warren tonight at 5:30 p.m. so I'll have my friend back in town. I visited Jack The Cat one last time yesterday afternoon and added one more photo to my collection of this week. He was very cooperative. This is my new computer wallpaper photo. Have a great day all!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 05:22 PM

'evening AB and all of you out there

Where has the weekend gone seems to fly by, of well bit of 'work' for tomorrow and more chores during the week, hope I will be able to log in during the week and if not see you all at the weekend.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 05:24 PM

Good evening all, a nice enough day today, mild and no rain. I do hope our Eileen is ok, I do miss her, doesn't seem the same without her everyday.
Nothing planned for today (nothing kinky anyway), just relaxing with a little drinkie and a nice cigar, looking forward to the new Sherlock Holmes thing tonight, I like that young fella who plays him, I think he does a very good job, it just goes to prove the old tales never die.

Take good care of yourselves Folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top