Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2012, 10:02 PM

On the bus

on friday comming back from the docs I got the last seat
it was packed with prams wheel chiars
a lady sitting across for me hit me in my leg with her walking stick

she told me to stand up and let the gennleman sit down with a walking stick who had just got on the buss
I told her No I just had open heart surgary a few weeks ago
id she had pocked me in my chest with her stick I would have taken the stick of her and wraped arcross her head

there was lotsa of the teens on the buss only using one seat
I realy would have hit her
just goes to show if somone looksa ok they may not be
I was not risking falling on the buss
one of the mothers could have stood up
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:24 AM

Re: On the bus

What a rude woman she was pixie, i am glad you put her in her place.
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:44 AM

Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 12:54 AM

How bloody rude of the old hag. The children should have stood up for the old man with the walking stick. Some people just have no manners at all these days. For goodness sake, you're in your 60s yourself.

40 years ago an older bloke would have pitched a kid out of his seat so that a lady could sit down, or a gentleman would have given the lady his seat. How times have changed.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 01:15 AM

well it just goes to show you some people are just nasty and rude to boot.

I just had a look on your profile pixie, i hope you don't mind i realised your not in the UK.

I wanted to add on reading that mollie says your in your 60s
you look amazing if thats you in the picture?

You should not have had to tell this woman you had just had a big operation, if she was so bothered about the man she should have got up herself.

I have taught my children to always give up a seat on public transport for an adult, and as far as i know they do,i can remember as a kid getting up for adults whatever there age.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 01:24 AM

Kitty, she does look amazing, especially after losing about 72 lbs over the last couple of years, and she's worked darned hard to do that. She was much heavier when I first met her about five years ago, and she's achieved so much.

Ann is a Wigan lass who emigrated with her husband to Canada 30 years ago, but her roots are still here. Ann is 63 now, and that's one of the reasons I was so worried about her with her open heart surgery just a couple of weeks ago.

She won't mind my telling you this.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 01:33 AM

Not very nice being poked with a stick even if you had been well....you should have just ignored her not given her an explanation cheeky mare that she is.
Kitty
London

08-01-2012, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Kitty, she does look amazing, especially after losing about 72 lbs over the last couple of years, and she's worked darned hard to do that. She was much heavier when I first met her about five years ago, and she's achieved so much.

Ann is a Wigan lass who emigrated with her husband to Canada 30 years ago, but her roots are still here. Ann is 63 now, and that's one of the reasons I was so worried about her with her open heart surgery just a couple of weeks ago.

She won't mind my telling you this.
Thanks for that Mollie, all i can add is she really is a very brave and without a doubt a lovely lady
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

08-01-2012, 03:28 AM

Actually, she's 64, me being forgetful, and yes, she is a very lovely person.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2012, 10:53 AM

Good job I wasn't sitting along-side you Ann darlin' - that ignorant bloody woman would be wearing her walking stick in a place that hurts and would need the services of a Proctologist to remove it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top