Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:23 PM

February - the month of love

So, OFF members, what’s your plans for Valentines Day!

I’m giving all the guys ADVANCE notice! So no excuses
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:31 PM

Re: February - the month of love

Nothing planned whatsoever. There are no restaurants open, no florists open, essential travel only allowed and no visits to anyone outside your bubble. I don't think it's worth bothering with Valentine's Day this year.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Nothing planned whatsoever. There are no restaurants open, no florists open, essential travel only allowed and no visits to anyone outside your bubble. I don't think it's worth bothering with Valentine's Day this year.
But surely you can do a little something romantic at home!
Use your imagination. Or better yet, let’s see if our members can make a few suggestions

Click image for larger version

Name:	53EFBBA5-5191-44FC-A76D-65A928DA3E9A.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	14671

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 07:34 PM

what day was that??
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 08:11 PM

I'm thinking that I will buy two or three Valentine cards and send them to some of the Ladies who live nearby.

If I remember correctly, Valentine cards should not be signed.

That means that the local Ladies will be pleasantly surprised, whilst their other halves will have something to get worried about.

Especially if they didn't, themselves, buy a card!

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 08:21 PM

No it isn't, but then even when OH was alive I never got a Valentine any way.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 08:34 PM

Already got the flowers and choccies picked and in my Amazon cage so hopefully I do not forget and I will order them delivered for the day. Also got my D.I.Laws birthday covered the same way except with a different card of course.

Plan a head guys come on they are worth that little bit extra after putting up with us for nearly a year of lockdowns.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
But surely you can do a little something romantic at home!
I live alone. I could always order something nice from Amazon for myself, I suppose.

I have two platonic female friends who I usually give gifts to, but not much chance of that this year.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

02-02-2021, 09:36 PM

, i was going to send a card to myself and cook my own dinner...... nothing changes there lol
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2021, 10:37 PM

I live alone. I could always order something nice from Amazon for myself, I suppose.

I have two platonic female friends who I usually give gifts to, but not much chance of that this year.
Would they notice, "That's Platitude for you".

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top