Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:35 PM

Jack The Cat

I certainly talk about Jack the Cat enough so I took a few photos today to give you a look at him. He is one laid back kitty.

Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:40 PM

Re: Jack The Cat

Great pics Bob! I love his huge dark eyes!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:55 PM

He's very pretty, but what has he done to his nose?
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
He's very pretty, but what has he done to his nose?
Actually nothing. That's just part of his markings at birth. I could have easily Photoshopped the black mark off his nose but then it wouldn't be Jack.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Lovely pics, Bob..... Jack looks so very relaxed and has the most gorgeous eyes.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 09:26 PM

Lovely photos Bob - You'll never go wrong photgraphing animals (Well not in my book anyway)

I was also going to ask about his nose because that is such a common place for cats to have 'scars of war' but I'm pleased Jack hasn't been in any wars, or maybe he has but is clever enough to avoid injuries

And I also support you in NOT using photoshop on him, he's a lovely looking creature so no need.
bobmielke
Portland, OR

05-01-2012, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Lovely photos Bob - You'll never go wrong photgraphing animals (Well not in my book anyway)

I was also going to ask about his nose because that is such a common place for cats to have 'scars of war' but I'm pleased Jack hasn't been in any wars, or maybe he has but is clever enough to avoid injuries

And I also support you in NOT using photoshop on him, he's a lovely looking creature so no need.
Jack is strictly an indoor kitty. He dreams about roaming the wild but stops at the doorstep even if his owner leaves it open momentarily.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:37 PM

Lovely photos Bob...Jack is handsome, and what a lovely colour he is!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:47 PM

I think he is a Ginger Tom, Lovely.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 12:53 AM

We as a family have kept ginger toms in the past, and that marking is very rare indeed. Glad you didn't Photoshop it out though as it is part of who Jack is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top