Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:20 PM

I Am So Angry

I called at Aldi on the way home from work and, as I was hungry, I decided to stop off at the Chinese chippy.

There was a woman just inside the door WITH A DOG! Now, apart from the fact that a dog shouldn't have been in there, the little thing came up to me, on its lead, with a very pitiful look on its face.

The woman yanked the dog back and moved it with her foot. The dog looked up at me again so the woman belted it! I told her not to hit the dog and she said "it'll get another one in a minute," then started laughing.

If I hadn't been on meds I would have been shaking with anger, but the woman was about 30 years younger than me and looked like a nasty piece of work so reluctantly I had to let it drop. Poor little thing.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:42 PM

Re: I Am So Angry

I'd be upset too! Poor little dog.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 08:46 PM

Sometimes there just aren't the words....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 09:30 PM

I suppose it's not surprising that humans have been shown in scientific studies as the only creatures on this planet who will deliberately inflict cruelty on others. This callous women in the shop typifies (in my opinion) so much that is wrong with society.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:39 PM

That is absolutely true, Losos. I'm scared of dogs, but I would have taken that little dog home with me if I'd seen it on its own on the street. It was the pitiful look that I can't get out of my mind.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:48 PM

If they behave like that with the dogs when outside It makes you wonder what on earth they treat them like in the house. Poor little thing. I would have belted her
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lynne55 ->
If they behave like that with the dogs when outside It makes you wonder what on earth they treat them like in the house. Poor little thing. I would have belted her
Me too Lynne, trouble is, we would be had up for assault!

Atrocious behaviour, poor little dog - was probably thinking, please take me away from this horrid woman.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

05-01-2012, 11:10 PM

That's what I've been thinking, Carmen. The woman was just a bully. She's probably taught her kids the same kind of behaviour.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:11 PM

thats terrible Mollie i would have wanted to snatch the poor little thing off her, but of course that couldn't happen, i hope she gets what coming to her one day.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:33 PM

Would have been angry as well Mollie. Goodness knows how the little dog is treated at home. Problem is, if you say something to someone, you just don't know how they are going to react-very sad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top