Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:18 PM

Been Shopping

I've just got back from having a shop around a nearby complex, including Matalan, where I spent £20 of my £30 vouchers in the sale.

Then I walked along to the Pound Only shop and bought some bits and bats from there.

Me poor back is killing me now so am sat sitting here, resting me bones, with a nice cup of tea at the side of me.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:30 PM

Re: Been Shopping

What did you buy in the sale and was it a really good bargain?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:38 PM

Mollie, you sound like every fella's ideal woman, shopping wise that is!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:53 PM

Just got back from the shops myself Mollie, Bournemouth Castle Point. It is stupid out there, very rude people about aren't there? What did you buy then? I got yet another pair of leather boots, reduced from £70 to £14! Yay .......... I love boots. I'm a size three and usually these are all gone so I was very lucky, either that or no one else liked them. Also some boring bits like food and socks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I've just got back from having a shop around a nearby complex, including Matalan, where I spent £20 of my £30 vouchers in the sale.

Then I walked along to the Pound Only shop and bought some bits and bats from there.

Me poor back is killing me now so am sat sitting here, resting me bones, with a nice cup of tea at the side of me.
It sounds like you did well in the sales Mollie but I think you could say I did better having spent nothing at all

I hate spending money, you never know when you will need it.

I have a voucher for M&S but will probably save it for a couple of years until my current knickers wear out
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:20 PM

I have a voucher for M&S but will probably save it for a couple of years until my current knickers wear out

Why bother Meg, you can have them as crotchless when they wear out
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 06:57 PM

I hope you boutht something nice and maybe a bit extravagent for yourself with your vouchers Mollie
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 07:21 PM

As a general rule I don't like shopping because I can't normally afford to, apart from food of course but, because the vouchers were a gift I decided to have a drive down there today in the sunshine.

I didn't buy anything exciting except for a new nightie (in case I have to go into hospital again), a new set of under-crackers and a long length chunky cardigan. A total price of £20! Not bad eh?

Jimmy! You're a bad lad!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Talking of shopping, Do you remember this fella Mollie ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCte-P2z-Y
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

02-01-2012, 08:03 PM

I've never seen that particular one by him, Jimmy. Very funny though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top