Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 12:50 PM

“Pouting “

Do you ever see a man pout?

So why do “ some” woman pout on videos, photos, what’s that all about?

I honestly don’t understand it, maybe some of you can inform me?

Or maybe I do, is it a sexual gesture?

What’s behind that pout?......
xirrpy
Devon-all of it
xirrpy is male  xirrpy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 12:54 PM

Re: “Pouting “

Depends if hes lying down my dear
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Do you ever see a man pout?

So why do “ some” woman pout on videos, photos, what’s that all about?

I honestly don’t understand it, maybe some of you can inform me?

Or maybe I do, is it a sexual gesture?

What’s behind that pout?......
I think it's something to do with being a female model, male models have to look manly, but females have to look alluring.
Not me, I never pouted at all.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
Depends if hes lying down my dear

I won’t ask you to expand on that answer,xirrpy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:05 PM

Seen those ladies who have had their lips Plumped, I don't think that's alluring, just makes me want to lick them, and stick their faces to he window.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think it's something to do with being a female model, male models have to look manly, but females have to look alluring.
Not me, I never pouted at all.

Oh, I wonder why they have to look alluring.?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Seen those ladies who have had their lips Plumped, I don't think that's alluring, just makes me want to lick them, and stick their faces to he window.
....I just think of that injection, I’ve watched some of them having this procedure done, it sure hurts.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:37 PM

Yes it's awful isn't it , over red swollen lips. I suppose it's meant to look pretty . A lot of women /girls today look similar , shiny foreheads full of botox , tattooed eyebrows darkly pencilled in to a perfect shape and blown up lips . Some make themselves less pretty with all the gumf and make up . Natural is beautiful
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 01:38 PM

A bloody awful look - it goes with the trend for big fat arses, mahogany coloured skin and false boobs. It's getting so that you can't tell women apart as they all adopt this `look`.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Yes it's awful isn't it , over red swollen lips. I suppose it's meant to look pretty . A lot of women /girls today look similar , shiny foreheads full of botox , tattooed eyebrows darkly pencilled in to a perfect shape and blown up lips . Some make themselves less pretty with all the gumf and make up . Natural is beautiful

I do watch a lot of YouTube as I don’t have a tv license, I’m not saying all, but as soon as they are on camera, they are pouting, looking at themselves in the lens,...fiddling about with their hair....maybe they do it deliberately to get people to watch them, YouTube can and does pay well, when you get a certain amount of subscribers.

Katie Price comes to mind.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top