Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 09:12 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry, cold but much better weather.

Recycling done and then a stay in day, the virus is raging here now.

The primaries are back to school today.

.Have a good day and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 09:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to have a good house clean today. After taking the Christmas decorations down there's mess everywhere.

Also, I'm waiting in for a parcel. Hope to have a short walk with Tony if parcel comes early..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:09 AM

Good morning everyone dry for once and the snow has melted on the flat but not on the hills.

I am trying to catch up on some washing , throws and bathmats in the hope they might dry outside.

I might do some baking later , enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone

I feel in limbo right now because the house sale is in the hands of the solicitors...I dare not start packing in case it all falls through but on the other hand I am looking after my 3 year old grandson for a month from Jan 31st as my daughter in law has to have vital medical treatment in Mexico and my son has to be with her as carer. Looks like a busy and worrying time for me ..I keep telling myself it will all work out. Hope so.

Hope my little grandson Stanley is good at packing

Have a good day all
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:38 AM

good morning, bit bbbrrr out there but a few laps round the garden and sort the bins then coffee

Brave of you summer to be moving house at this time of year and with the restriction, is it an up size or down size or just for the 'ell of it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:39 AM

Good morning everyone, cold here and very slippery outside with more rain forecast for later, anyone would think it was winter...

Tesco shop done and put away, dogs walked and now enjoying a steaming hot coffee before deciding on the day's agenda, which will include pie and mash for lunch then a trip to B&Q for some paint to give a couple of rooms a freshen up.

Have a good day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
good morning, bit bbbrrr out there but a few laps round the garden and sort the bins then coffee

Brave of you summer to be moving house at this time of year and with the restriction, is it an up size or down size or just for the 'ell of it
Actually I just wanted a project....presently its a two bedroom cottage but it will be four bedrooms all being well when its done....its true its not the right time to move for me for so many reasons but I had my eye on this house for a while and I just couldn't let it pass me by.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:16 AM

Good morning all, have a safe day. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:35 AM

Good morning all dry and very cold here.

Washing done and is on the airer, too cold outdoors to dry it.

Have a good day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 11:49 AM

Good morning all.

Not quite as cold here this morning, wet, but no frost.

Like you Mags, I am having to dry washing indoors too, much too cold and damp outside most days. Not the same though, is it.

I have spent most of this morning making phone calls to sort various things out. Still a couple more to do, and quite frustrating.

One call was to get the address to send my BP monitor back for re-calibration, and you could tell they didn't really want to do it. Their excuse was - Covid! They are concerned about handling machines sent in by the public.

Oh well . . have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top