Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 06:56 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone, rain overnight has cleared yesterday's snow thank goodness, and a warmer day forecast up to 4 deg... what joy..

Just going to pop over to Mum's for a quick visit to check up on her, but nothing else on the cards yet, although I have a couple of jobs outside if the weather holds.

Have a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 07:17 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Snow has gone but the pavements are sheet ice.

A stay in and do litte day, I am feeling the effects of my latest hospital visit.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, rain overnight has cleared yesterday's snow thank goodness, and a warmer day forecast up to 4 deg... what joy..

Just going to pop over to Mum's for a quick visit to check up on her, but nothing else on the cards yet, although I have a couple of jobs outside if the weather holds.

Have a pleasant day folks
Good morning! It’s a sunny 20 degrees here on the other side of the world. The sun is shining and I’ve just had a lovely dip in the pool. It’s a lovely summers day out but I am stuck here at home in lockdown. Perhaps some Boulle after I clean up the pool then a nice lazy brunch.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20954BD1-588B-4A79-A278-1FE7BEF524CF.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	14431

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Good morning! It’s a sunny 20 degrees here on the other side of the world. The sun is shining and I’ve just had a lovely dip in the pool. It’s a lovely summers day out but I am stuck here at home in lockdown. Perhaps some Boulle after I clean up the pool then a nice lazy brunch.
Attachment 14431
Hey I'm not jealous, honestly I'm not....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 08:29 AM

Good morning everyone

Oh gawd Minx what you trying to do to us that pool looks idyllic....how the other half live eh

I was woken up this morning with the intercom from the gate buzzing went downstairs and looked on the screen no-one there...back to bed then it buzzes again back downstairs no-one there then i realised no security lights are on so I have no idea why its buzzing but I'm ignoring it. I'll get hubby to check it later...blinkin thing.

Another lock down day...nothing to report. Have a good day all.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 09:00 AM

Bloody rain! 25mm yesterday, I managed to get my walk in this arvo but it is raining again.

Hate la Nina - so cold too - only 23' today - really fed up with rain.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 09:19 AM

Good morning all. Lost my lovely Amber yesterday to the rainbow bridge and now I feel lost without her. No more dogs for me as my mobility is so poor now.

Have a good day all, stay safe and well and may God bless you all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning all. Lost my lovely Amber yesterday to the rainbow bridge and now I feel lost without her. No more dogs for me as my mobility is so poor now.

Have a good day all, stay safe and well and may God bless you all.
I'm so sorry Moyra I know how awful it is to lose a beloved pet. Big hugs to you today hope you are ok x
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 09:35 AM

good morning sunday people, very icy out there so another inside plan B
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2021, 09:48 AM

Good morning everybody.

Aw - so sorry for your loss Moyra.x

We were hoping to go a walk on the park with Ady, Paula & the kids but we'll have to see what the weather's like later.

I need to see Paula anyway - I bought a dementia clock for Tony for Christmas & I'm having problems setting the display. Hopefully she will do it for me in record time. She's a wiz at anything like that.

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top