Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 05:59 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning all.

It is a snow white world here today - but it is snow on top of black ice! Definitely a day for tidying drawers and sorting cupboards or even snuggling up with a cat and reading a book!

Might make some leek and potato soup for lunch.

Take care, stay safe - and all you dog walkers watch out for that ice!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 06:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning Tabby, not too bad here as all the snow melted yesterday and there is just a slight frost this morning.

Our walk in the forest first thing is the only thing on our agenda at the moment, other than we may have some smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch. The rest of the day will no doubt take care of itself.

Hope everyone is well, and that you have a pleasant day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 07:22 AM

Good morning Tabs and Barry and all who follow

Its weird how the snow missed us here its on the tops though and the moors look lovely.

Another scintillating lockdown day....I might go mad and tidy the garage

Have a good day all....stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 07:36 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A hard frost here, white over with it.

Another stay in day, hopefully learning some more technology.

Have a good day all and stay safe,
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 09:24 AM

good morning all, its still below freezing here, nothing has melted apart from where we put down some salt so i can at least have a walk around the garden looking for any signs of life, it will be happening soon, won't it
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 09:30 AM

Good morning everybody.

After packing all the Christmas decorations away Tony & I plan a walk to a Country Park we've not been to before. No sign of frost outside so it seems a good day for it.

No other plans except maybe call in Tesco for a few bits. I don't need to do a big shop.

Have a good day all.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 09:49 AM

Good Morning!

It's very cold here, with ice & snow on the ground & frost on the cars; but clear, still, and dry

It looks like a few people will be tidying today, and I'll be joining them
I have a bookshelf that's full of paperwork -

instruction manuals for electrical stuff.............old leaflets..............old letters from the doctor..........letters from the bank telling me how wonderful they are............old receipts...........junk mail that might have been useful..............you get the idea

I'll pick through it, sort it out, and throw out as much as possible
I have been meaning to do this for a few weeks
It's the sort of job i keep putting off, but once you get started it's easy enough
Then I can face the rest of the year with a clear conscience

If it warms up a bit in the afternoon I might get out to the supermarket
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone frosty and sunny this morning.

Not a lot planned today, I have the Waitrose order to sort out so will check the kitchen cupboards first.

I don't like the look of the weather forecast some days ahead , very cold and some heavy snow. Not what we need right now.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 11:58 AM

Good morning all a frosty bur sunny morning here .... a nice way to start the year.

I’ll be taking the tree and decs down today and having a good clean round after. Why does everything look so bare after?

Have a good day everyone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2021, 12:05 PM

Good Morning from The world of the Fox....

It's taken me all year to get used to writing the date, and now it's changed again....
Nice sunrise here this morning as we motored along deserted but slippy roads on our quest to replenish the supplies from Tesco...Just bread and milk, so not too bad.

There are clouds appearing now as I write this, so I'd better get my skates on and do my three mile walk before it turns into an arctic blizzard forecast for this afternoon....

My new year quest is to do something outside every day....(walking, Running, Swimming) Well perhaps not the swimming just yet...
Just one mile yesterday, and a run day tomorrow, so just a wander up the lane today and see what mother nature is doing....

PS:- I hope all you folks who are or have, taken down your Christmas decorations early are not going to regret it.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top