Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 06:42 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All

Snow forecast this morning, just frosty at the moment.

Another day of wearing a grove in the carpet

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 07:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Good morning Swimmy and all to come later.

A hard frost here at the moment but forecast to rise to plus two this afternoon, whoopie..

Just got the Tesco shop to do first thing but no plans after that, but it may involve staying in with the heating on at a guess.

Have a good day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 07:32 AM

Cold and overcast 21° was the best it could do.

That's La Nina for you

Hope your day is more exciting.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone

Very cold here in Yorkshire I hope it warms up a bit. I went for a walk yesterday and it was so cold it was like walking in a deep freeze.

Nothing much planned except sorting stuff for packing.

Happy New Year everyone have a good New Year's Eve.....well maybe an odd dram or two
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:22 AM

Good Morning all,

Roads and pavements here are lethal this morning - deep frost, ice, and black ice. Just seen a car go down the road sideways! Have a lot to do today - thankfully all indoors!

Take care, stay safe - stay warm!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:34 AM

Good morning everybody.

We still have patches of ice around so Tony & I will not be going our planned walk today - We're both a bit afraid of slipping down. I'm quite accident prone !!

I don't like bad weather to stop me, so just now I've sent for 3 pairs of shoe grippers from e-bay. One for me, One for Tony & one for Chris who I go walking with every week.
They fit over your shoes & make it safe to walk on snow & ice.

I haven't had the Dyson out since Christmas so I guess we'll be doing a bit of cleaning today. This evening, relaxing with chocolate & the TV until Big Ben strikes 12.

Happy New Year everybody.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:55 AM

Good morning Thursday people. A sprinkle of snow and cold. Now in the restrictions of Tier 4 and having to shield, not alot to do, highlight being tesco delivery, hope they havent run out of whikey
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone a hard frost last night and Chloe and I are just back from a walk across the frozen fields.
They are flooded so covered in ice and I didn't think Chloe would like the sensation of walking on it but she preferred it to tummy deep water and shot off in the tracks of a fox.

I am going to pickle some onions this morning , not a job I enjoy .

Have a good day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 11:00 AM

Good morning all a hard frost last night and -2°C here at the moment.

Had a Grocery delivery yesterday, notification beforehand that 4 items had been substituted and one out of stock. All substitutions were acceptable, no problem there.

Enjoy your day and stay warm and safe.

Tomorrow’s another year, things can only get better.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 01:30 PM

Good Afternoon from Foxy's frozen world.....Brrrrr

Yesterdays five mile run was a disaster, with temperatures not rising much above freezing I decided to run later in the day. I couldn't wait for my breakfast that long so I had my porridge....That was such a mistake, the legs felt like lead, no energy, and because the frost had melted, the lane was a mud bath.... To be honest, I don't know how I made it home without having to walk....I then spent half an hour cleaning my shoes....

Almost minus three this morning and my last run of the year. Once again I waited until the sun came up, but resisted having any breakfast. What a difference!.. Six miles, and no bother at all.
Total mileage for this year comes out at 1066.6 miles..... Ha!...Battle of Hastings.... Now I'll start all over again.....

Happy and healthy new year everyone......from the Fox.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top