Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 12:26 PM

Making Stuff Up..

What if all the covid stats were being made up?
Or embellished?
Would Boris know?
Would he tell us if he did know? There would be a revolution!
How would we know?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 12:51 PM

Re: Making Stuff Up..

Does boris know anything?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 01:47 PM

My son talks to a lot of care workers in the course of his day. He's a taxi driver.

He has been told that if an old person is seriously ill and dying - then they catch covid & die. Covid is put down as cause of death even though they were dying before they got it.

That doesn't seem right to me but it boosts the death from covid figures up!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 02:12 PM

I don't think they are made just probably inaccurate due to data reliability at source. The sort of people who work as analysts over here are more likely to make mistakes than lie.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
My son talks to a lot of care workers in the course of his day. He's a taxi driver.

He has been told that if an old person is seriously ill and dying - then they catch covid & die. Covid is put down as cause of death even though they were dying before they got it.

That doesn't seem right to me but it boosts the death from covid figures up!

The figures do say death within 28 days of a positive covid test.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 02:21 PM

Many people have Pneumonia put on their death certificate because, although they have gone into hospital with a serious disease, they catch Pneumonia in hospital and that can make it impossible to breathe.

I have always thought that Covid is a virus that may have been created by scientists , but people all over the world are dying from it so surely every country wouldn't be trying to convince people that they can't control the spread of the virus?

Having said that, I have wondered if Governments are trying to regain control of the people, since the British have shown that they voted for Brexit & that is what the UK government have had to accept!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 02:23 PM

Hi

You would need a lot of Actors.

I have been in two Resus Departments and they where full of Covid Patients.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The figures do say death within 28 days of a positive covid test.
Yep. There's too much ambiguity.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not necessarily Swim.....I don't know about your hospital, but ours here in Doncaster face the same problem of being overstretched every year at this time from hundreds of mainly old people suffering the usual winter viruses and illnesses.

Even Bruce in Australia mentioned that surprisingly hardly anybody died of the flu this year...

And every response by the people in the UK is based on what they read or heard in the media.....You of all people should be a little more curious....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-12-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I thought Covid patients were kept separate from other patients Swim. It's not good practice to keep a patient with heart disease in a covid environment.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top