Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 01:03 PM

How Many Of You Ate Your Christmas Dinner Off A Tray, In Front Of The Television?

You didn’t, did you?

I had my Christmas dinner sitting at the table. I am afraid l am very Mrs Bouquet-ish on this one! Oh and l had two candles on the table!!

So did you have your Christmas dinner off a tray, or at the dinner table?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 01:08 PM

Re: How Many Of You Ate Your Christmas Dinner Off A Tray, In Front Of The Television?

Dinner table.

As usual, we only managed the main course and were too stuffed to eat anything else. So, it's back in the cupboard for the pudding (bought it for last year, but never ate it) plus the unopened cheese crackers won't be going stale!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 01:09 PM

Re: How Many Of You Ate Your Christmas Dinner Off A Tray, In Front Of The Television?

I didn't have 'Christmas dinner' but ate my lunch where I always eat it, sitting at the kitchen table.

I had wild pacific smoked salmon with lemon rind and juice with some homemade wholemeal bread .
Then for a treat a ginger sponge full of lots of fresh ginger ( made in the microwave light as a feather) with a syrup sauce.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 01:27 PM

Christmas dinner at the table, daughter came home and went again so tea was in front of the tv.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 01:35 PM

I don’t have a table, my son and I ate it on our laps, Throughout it, he was on his phone!😡
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 02:00 PM

It’s probably the one meal of the year we actually eat at the table, this year we had the wife’s mother round, as she’s recently lost her husband, but if she hadn’t been coming, we’d have still had it at the table
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 02:11 PM

We had ours at a properly laid table with crackers, dimmed lights and carols playing in the background.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
You didn’t, did you?

I had my Christmas dinner sitting at the table. I am afraid l am very Mrs Bouquet-ish on this one! Oh and l had two candles on the table!!

So did you have your Christmas dinner off a tray, or at the dinner table?
Click image for larger version

Name:	DD18941C-5B2A-49DE-8AEB-390FCF44ED5B.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	14376
Christmas dinner by the sea! Makeshift Christmas table decor since we’re on holiday! Not sure why the picture is not in Landscape

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 02:43 PM

We ALWAYS eat our dinner (whatever the day) at a properly laid dining table.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
We had ours at a properly laid table with crackers, dimmed lights and carols playing in the background.

Perfect, Mags.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top