Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 05:51 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

You will be pleased to know that my blood pressure sand temperature are fine.

I know this because l have been woken j upto have them taken.
My blood samples are being taken shortly so that is me up for the day.

Quiet outside, not raining and warmer than yesterday.
This afternoon Storm Bella is arriving

I will be spending the day trying to go home.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 06:44 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy, good luck for today.

Good morning all, windy here but milder, and Bella will be arriving this evening apparently, so no problem for us.

We have an easy day planned but at some point we have to go out and buy a new TV as ours packed up yesterday right in the middle of Mission Impossible, so we finished up watching it on a tablet..

Hope you have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 06:44 AM

Hi Swimmy and good morning everyone

Well swims you certainly have some adventures not the kind I'm sure you would like but its never boring with you around .....I'm glad you are stabilised now get yourself home you have some Star Wars movies waiting

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and Happy Boxing day today

Its still dark here but it sounds quiet so fingers crossed for a nice day.... have a good day all.

Edited to say we posted together Barry.....blimey your TV letting you down at Christmas thats a bummer you might get a boxing day bargain though ....checkout Asda I wouldnt associate them with TVs but a pal got a real bargain there recently. Good luck
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 08:28 AM

Good morning all dry and milder today.

We exchanged presents with our masked daughter and family on their drive yesterday with us remaining in the car. Chatted for about an hour and being positive (hopefully) for days out next year. That meant a lot to us.

Barry, that was bad luck your TV breaking down yesterday of all days. It reminded me of my family coming to Christmas dinner a few years ago ..... and our cooker broke down on Christmas morning! A quick phone call to our SIL and he was over here collecting the turkey and veg and we ended up going to their house instead!

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 08:33 AM

Swimmy it’s good to know you are feeling better today.

You will need to rest a lot so I wouldn’t be too quick at trying to go home. Sometimes they won’t allow you home if there is no-one there to look after you.

Take care.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 09:00 AM

good morning, bit wet at the moment but hope for a few dry spots for a drive out with butties and a flask of coffee
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 09:19 AM

Glad you are feeling better today Swimmers.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 10:23 AM

Good morning everyone
Saturday I haven't a clue what day it is anymore...

Thank goodness Christmas is over for another year , I have hated it most of my life , I can now think ahead to spring with a dreaded milestone out of the way.

I have been in the garden , my garlic is doing well and there are tiny growths on the newly planted raspberries so much more exciting than Christmas.

Lots of sorting to do and the calendar for 2021 to fill in with birthdays , enjoy your day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 11:25 AM

Good morning all, hope you all have a good Boxing Day. Roll on New Year, lets get Spring on the way. Take it easy today and stay safe and well.
Swimmy glad you are on the mend expect you will be glad to be home to get a rest, they certainly don't let you in hospital! God bless everyone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 11:56 AM

Good news Swimmy, glad that you are feeling better...
What a time for the telly to pack up Barry, you haven't missed much. Although the countdown of the top 30 records of the eighties was good with a surprising winner!

It was nice to spend the day with all the available family, Daughter and hubby, and granddaughter number two.
It was good to have plenty of help with the washing up too!...

Just off out for a long walk to shift some of that Christmas food (I'll probably arrive back home with an appetite and finish off the turkey with some beans and chips) and hopefully beat the wind and rain promised for later.

Enjoy the rest of Boxing day everyone....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top