Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 06:50 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, a drier day forecast for here today thank goodness, it never stopped yesterday.

A long walk to come with the dogs first thing as we short changed them yesterday because of the weather, and then we'll probably take my Mum's xmas gifts over and check that she's OK and has all she needs.

No other plans, maybe back to my jigsaw this afternoon.

Have a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 07:45 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

A dry start with rain later.

I am going to try a short walk every hour today, I need more exercise.44Have a good day and stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 08:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

Now we'v decided not to go to Ady & Paula's for Christmas dinner I've a bit extra shopping to do. I hope it's not too crowded at Tesco's.

Also hope to go a short walk with Tony.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 09:51 AM

good morning "offers" dry here in the north west and should stay dry for the day, so a plan A
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 10:08 AM

Good morning everyone . I am off to collect my prescription, I guess I will have to queue, then to meet my son on the common to give him the baking and gifts.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 11:17 AM

Good morning all overcast but dry this morning, chance of rain later.

Just the usual chores to do today.

Have a good day folks.....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 03:00 PM

Hello everyone, sorry I am late on parade today. Have a good day and take care stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Hello everyone, sorry I am late on parade today. Have a good day and take care stay safe and well. God bless.
Thank you Moyra, better late than never ..... I know you are not in the best of health yourself - how are you feeling now?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top