Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 07:49 AM

Good Morning Sunday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Two coming today to clean and move furniture and then staying in and avoiding people as much as possible.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 08:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday.

Good morning Swimmy and all who follow

Still dark here but not a bad day forecast it says some sunny periods....Yay!!!

I'm providing refreshments for the walk of the Santa''s today my son and his pals doing a ten mile walk dressed as Santa well ones an elf wearing green tights and an elf hat because someone said they would donate more if he dared so guess what...he dares .... I get roped into some stuff I do but its all in a good cause and it should be fun....all socially distanced of course and outside in the hopefully fresh air.

Have a good day all....stay safe .
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 09:25 AM

good morning sunday, bit wet at the moment, but those sunny spells are coming our way, not sure which one just yet
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 09:51 AM

Good morning all a strange pink sky but at least it is fine.

My yeast never arrived yesterday, it was posted on Tuesday so is lost somewhere in the post. I have some in the deep freeze so will use that to make some pizza dough this morning.

Not a lot planned ,everywhere is wet and flooded outdoors so walking far is not an option .

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone, clear here too and looks like being a nice day ahead.

Just grabbing a coffee before going to meet eldest son and family briefly in the middle of nowhere to exchange gifts and greetings. I' thinking the journey there and back will probably take four times longer than our meeting, sad times...

Have a good day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 10:46 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day as best you can and stay safe and well.
God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 11:12 AM

Good morning all a bright start but showers forecast later.

Have a good day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top