Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 07:24 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry start and then turning wet and windy.

The kitchen needs doing, so will keep myself busy with that.

Life is boring with having to keep inside as much as possible.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 07:55 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good Morning everyone.

I am on the run this morning - have to go to the ATM in the village for some cash - then Butchers to collect an order - then Bakery in next village to collect Christmas Cake and Mince pies - then on a 'bus into to town, meeting a friend for coffee and exchange of gifts - then back home in time for latest Sainsbury's delivery!

Stay safe!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 08:53 AM

Good morning all, wet here already and forecast for the rest of the day.

We are doing a swift drive by our two daughters' houses to drop off gifts and cards before calling in to check up on my mum and give her some company for awhile.

Enjoy your day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 08:58 AM

good morning, wet here in Lancs, it blows over from Yarkshire

Tesco delivery and garden centre bringing my mowers back after servicing, might tek it easy after lunch, life is hard, innit
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 09:07 AM

Its been a grey day, but was sunny when I went for my walk this morning. Thunder threatens but little rain - got to 30' early arvo. Still humid at over 60% but it has to end eventually.

Got some old furniture out for a council clear up I booked, still there will probably go tomorrow now. Perhaps there is a Christmas delay.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day and take it easy. Above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:30 AM

Good morning all dark, wet and windy day here.

My next door neighbour’s portable greenhouse has blown across the garden an is on its side. No doubt there will be some fence damage somewhere.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a good, safe day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:36 AM

Good morning everyone a horrible day dark,wet and windy.

I am waiting for a Waitrose delivery, once it is sanitised and put away I will make a batch of soup for the freezer.
The yeast never arrived yesterday, the post is terribly slow at the moment, I hope it is still usable when it arrives it is in a cold pack so should be ok if not perfect.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:43 AM

Good morning all.
It took forever to get light this morning, it is still grey, dull and drab even now.

I must wait in for a phone call this morning, then will nip out briefly to pay the papers, and get some milk, after that I shall stay home today.

Take care all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:56 AM

Morning all

I'm in work at the moment but it's very quiet so I'm hoping my boss lets me go early, I break up today for a weeks holiday, wish we were going into tier 2 then at least i'd be able to go eat out or for coffee, oh well, most of England is going into tier 3 so all in same boat.

When I get home I'm making a dinner for my husband and Dad, then visit Dad and pick up his shopping list. I've only 2 presents left to wrap so I'll do that when I get back then I'm gonna put my feet up and watch some tele, should clean up but I can't be arsed, sod it, no-one is coming hehe.

Have a lovely day and weekend all, big socially distanced virtual hugs for you all. xxxx

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top