Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 08:36 AM

It Don't Look Right

Switched the putor on this morning and although the router light was normal, no internet access was the status so, switched everything off and on again and off we go. first site I visited was this one, but, the font style looked a little strange, next I went to my Email provider, got the same sense there, then I went to Internet Banking and the difference there is stark, anyone else experienced this situation?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 08:49 AM

Re: It Don't Look Right

Has your device updated in the night?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 09:26 AM

Might have Barry, it seems to be updating a lot of late.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 11:47 AM

Apart from the annoying warning every time I want to post on here, nothing crucial yet Spitty. And I've even been on my banking site too.....

I had an update on Saturday, the little thing in the box was annoying me, so I shut down and let it do it's stuff. No ill effects so far, and the warning about posting appeared before I allowed the update.

Why don't microsoft make sure their software is finished before selling it to the public!...
Any other product would be taken back to the shop and given your money back...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top