Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 10:15 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 10:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Moyra and everyone else later.

Damp and dreary here but mild at 7deg, so no complaints for mid December...

Just walked the dogs whilst it was quiet in the forest, it gets quite packed later on a weekend, although mainly with off road bikers who never seem to want to slow down for anyone or anything, it really does get quite dicey at times and is spoiling the whole ambience of the place. A shame really but unfortunately I can't see it changing anytime soon...

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone a fine but chilly start to the day.

I have some baking to do this morning for the freezer, cheese and chive wholemeal scones and there is also some sewing to do while it is good daylight and I can see better.

My son and the 3 older children who broke up from school yesterday turned up outside with a lovely bouquet of flowers and basket of plants as an early Christmas present it was a lovely surprised .
The children are really disappointed I won't be going for christmas, we usually play board games and try out some new ones with much hilarity I will meet up with them for a walk if the weather permits but I won't take any chances with a vaccine in touching distance.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 10:51 AM

Good morning all. Meg I am 100000000% with you on the vaccine in touching distance although I do think this Christmas amnesty will result in us ALL being back in a national lockdown.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning all

A lovely bright and sunny morning with a cloudless sky.
Normally we would have been off to Weston S M for some refreshing sea air on a day like this but unfortunately we must forego it this year.

Washing is out on the line getting a blow in the gentle breeze.

I’ll be making a few more mince pies later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Good morning all. Meg I am 100000000% with you on the vaccine in touching distance although I do think this Christmas amnesty will result in us ALL being back in a national lockdown.

Kazz I can see another lockdown for all coming over the horizon ...
I am well prepared
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:07 PM

A very good morning to one and all from Foxy's World...

Blimey Mags, you don't sound as if you live in the same country as me....

Damp and dreary with just 1000 yards visibility here...
Had a lie in this morning until seven, and then it was off to the Tesco at eight while there weren't many people about. Although the few that were in there always seemed to be where I wanted to be.... There should have to be driving test before you can use a trolley...

I've managed to run 1011.2 miles so far this year with still a few weeks to go, although I can take my foot off the gas now and coast into 2021.

Looks like the New Years Eve do has been cancelled, so it will be the first time since 1987 that we will be seeing the New Year in at home...
We are also booked in at a local restaurant for our Christmas Day Lunch, and that also is looking a bit iffy! Not to worry, Mrs Fox has managed to bag a Turkey Breast just in case, and it will not go to waste.....

So it's a three mile walk up the lane now while my Ginsters Cornish Pasty is warming in the oven, some mashed potatoes and some seasonal veg all smothered in some thick gravy.....Yum Yum!
Might even get time to work on the metal detector later. Almost finished the circuit board and it will soon be ready for testing... Happy Days.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:46 PM

Just to prove I'm not exaggerating Bob

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 02:42 PM

good afternoon, did a drive out to the coast at St Annes for morning walkies, and now the sun has come out
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Just to prove I'm not exaggerating Bob
Wow! That's brilliant Mags, I just did my walk up the lane.......In the rain and mist.....It was still good to be out though.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top