Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 07:04 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, still drizzling here after a very wet night, but hopefully it will dry up a bit later.

Just a Tesco food shop first thing then I'll be off to visit my mum with some cakes and magazines to keep her spirits up. Although she has been widowed over twenty years she has never complained of loneliness until now, just another consequence of this damned pandemic I guess, but a bit upsetting and a worry for us kids...

Have a good day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 07:20 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning everybody.

I can't go far today as I'm anxiously waiting for a delivery from Boots that I ordered when we were in lockdown. I was emailed to say it had been dispatched on November 28th but it hasn't arrived!! I have contacted Boots twice but they've done nothing to help me. It contains Christmas gift sets.

I've had a lot of problems with parcel deliveries in the past few weeks. Hassle I can do without!!

I suppose I'll get more cleaning jobs done seeing as I'll be housebound. Yesterday I got the steps out & cleaned & polished my bathroom tiles from top to bottom. Fair wore me out that did!

If I get chance I could do with nipping out to post a parcel and buy a few more cards.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 07:22 AM

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Wet again but drier later.

A paperwork day.

Gave a good day all and stay safe.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 08:34 AM

good morning all the early risers, raining here and got the gardener in doing some tree work, then a tesco delivery, and the plumber servicing the boiler, can't miss my lunchtime snooze though
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 10:02 AM

Good morning all rain during the night and bright intervals forecast for later.

Popping into town with Mr M to collect his new glasses, will come straight home after, not going to risk the shops.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 10:34 AM

Good morning everyone drizzle here.

I am waiting for Waitrose to deliver then will spend the morning sanitising the shopping and putting it away.

I need to rush around first and get my daily jobs done, wash kitchen floor and clean sink/clean bathroom.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 10:39 AM

Good morning all.
A grey, dreary start, but much milder that it has been.

I have some paperwork to do, phone calls to make, and dogs to bath and clip, so best get cracking.

Enjoy your day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 11:53 AM

Good Morning all, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top