Join for free
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:06 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all a brighter day and not quite so cold.

I have a parcel to take to the Post Office today, hopefully it will get to its destination before Christmas!

I have to finish off my grocery list for a Sainsbury’s delivery tomorrow, it’s going to cost me next to nothing as I’m using £50 of my Nectar points to pay for it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:15 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning everyone, just back from doing a favour for a friend and enjoying a brew before deciding on the rest of the day, but no plans yet. No doubt something will turn up..

Have a good day folks
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:38 AM

Good morning Folks. Hope you are all ok? Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:40 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

I have a home visit latr this morning then the day is my own.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:46 AM

Good morning all.
Not so cold today and no frost and fog either.

Just pottering about today, nothing that can't wait, but nice to have an easier day.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 02:34 PM

A belated good morning everyone I went to meet my son and the boys early today .

Lovely to see them albeit at a distance and although we had an enjoyable walk I was freezing standing in the playground for an hour.

Off out again now with Chloe
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 03:04 PM

good afternoon, been a dry day not quite as cold up here in the north west. Got a few tidy up jobs done in the garden and shed, wish it was springtime

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top