Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 08:31 AM

Back to normal Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCnH...eature=related

It is dry with hardly a breeze and quite warm 9 degrees. This mornings walk was in the company of mother natures creatures, one bird sounded like a sqeeky toy or a Sandpiper with a sore throat, we also heard geese flying overhead and an Owl which echoed the queeky toy. None could be seen due to the darkness but when a Sparrow, Blackbird and Robin joined in it was quite entertaining listening to them.

Plans for today are a quick visit to Aldi,Tesco and Morrisons then a relaxing day doing absolutely nothing, Bliss.

Have a great day everyone and remember that someone is saying to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvoPOrBm-4w
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:28 AM

Re: Back to normal Tuesday

A very good morning to all who pass this way.

Blimey AB, three supermarkets in one morning? What stamina you and your beloved must have... One a week is sometimes too much for us......

After a couple of good days with various family we too are looking for a back to normal day,so it's a fry up for lunch, walk with the dogs and feet up for a few hours before tea..perfect..

Enjoy your day everyone..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:28 AM

Good morning fellow members dull but mild here.

Not a lot planned here still feeling rough with a bad chest so think pottering about is the order of the day

Having been nagged by everyone I am reluctantly going to the doctors tomorrow having managed to book an appointment online . The fact the Dr isn't booked up already is a bad sign and I am wondering what to expect. Last time this happened I really could have done with an interpreter.

Have a good day one and all..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:35 AM

Morning Bob and All Warm and damp up here today but at least the strong wind has stopped - no wheelie bins flying around during the night as they were Sunday night because of the galeforce wind!!

Hope you all are settling back down again until this weekend - Ne'erdy! I loved Ne'erdy when I was a wee girl - my Daddy got 2 days off work from the shipyard and we all had a lovely time - no drunks then!!

Enjoy your day all.

Take care.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 11:34 AM

Mornin' All. I hope you get sorted Meg and get better soon, you want to make sure you're fit to see in the new year.

Were all back to normal today. Hubby is going down the tip once he's taken Asti out for a walk. I'm doing washing and ironing, deep joy.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 11:36 AM

Good morning everyone - It's a lovely warm and sunny morning here. The woodpecker is busy tapping away and all the birds are very lively - seems like a Spring morning.
Call me a misery, but I am not sorry Christmas is over for another year and things are back to normal.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 11:59 AM

Good morning all, a beautiful warm and sunny day over here, this warm weather is starting to spook me, it's not natural for the time of year, wonder what's in store for January?. One toy that won't be very popular this morning is the bathroom scales, methinks it will be avoided like the plague, but I won't go into that, I'm too fond of living.
Meg why put up with it when the Doc will sort you out in no time.
Take care and stay safe Folks.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 12:47 PM

'morning AB and everyone

Thought I would just look in as I can't really start work until tomorrow. Yes even here (650 miles east of Dover) it's mild, the snow we had just before Christmas has all gone now, but it will return

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Blimey AB, three supermarkets in one morning? What stamina you and your beloved must have... One a week is sometimes too much for us......
Barry, that's exactly what went through my mind also, have been trying to persuade Mrs. Losos to swich to a fortnightly food shop but so far without success. I suppose I shouldn't complain because it's usually Mrs. L who ventures into the supermarket, while I take the dogs for a walk around the back, far more relaxing
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 01:24 PM

Hello everyone a cloudy but dry and mile day here.

I, too, popped out to the supermarket this morning and it was good to get out in the fresh air and blow the cobwebs away I only needed bread and Alpro though, so it wasn't too bad a trip.

Meg, so pleased you have an appointment with your Doc tomorrow, it has reached a point where you need something (ABs?) to get rid of that chest infection once and for all.

Enjoy your day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone a cloudy but dry and mile day here.

I, too, popped out to the supermarket this morning and it was good to get out in the fresh air and blow the cobwebs away I only needed bread and Alpro though, so it wasn't too bad a trip.

Meg, so pleased you have an appointment with your Doc tomorrow, it has reached a point where you need something (ABs?) to get rid of that chest infection once and for all.

Enjoy your day all
Thanks Mags and everyone .
I may yet change my mind Mags and cancel the appointment , the Dr surgery is always full of sick people and I might catch something .

Many doctors now abide by the NICE directorate of 'delayed response', so no ABs unless you have had a condition for a certain length of time not that they do much anyway. I went through all this last winter and was without a voice for three months and had three lots of ABs and steroids. In the end things got better with time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top