Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 02:49 AM

Away for a few days

I'm off down South tomorrow to visit family in Clacton on Sea most of whom I haven't seen since the Christmas before last, so am looking forward to seeing them especially my mum who is 84 and my brother who lives with her is poorly and can only get around on crutches.

My nephew is getting married on Thursday and he has a new baby who will be 4 weeks old so am really looking forward to seeing him.

Am feeling quite anxious about the long journey especially as I cant leave until lunchtime due to work comitments in the morning and it usually takes about 8 hours including a couple of stops, I just hope Tessa my old springer will manage the journey ok, that's my main concern.

I am planning on having a computer break as well so will leave the laptop at home, gulp!! I have to be back by the 31st so will see you then
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 02:52 AM

Re: Away for a few days

Marian, I hope you have an easy journey down South. Are you driving? If so, please take care, and I hope you enjoy your reunion with your family.

Speak with you again on New Year's Eve, and please, take care lass.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 08:29 AM

Marian, Take care on your journey and dont forget to take some water for Tessa.

Enjoy you days away and particularly your time with Mum, we only ever have one mum and time with her should be cherished.

See you in the New Year and have a Happy one.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:00 AM

Hi Marian I hope you won't be leaving your camera behind too .
Have a safe journey and a wonderful time I look forward to hearing all about your visit when you return.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:25 AM

Aw hope you have a lovely time! Look forward to hearing about it all when you get back!

Safe journey and take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 10:30 AM

Marian, have a safe journey down south. It will be lovely to catch up with your family again and I hope your nephew's wedding goes well.

Looking forward to seeing back here in the New Year!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 12:02 PM

You go off and enjoy yourself Marian, and a safe journey.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Marian, safe journey and hugs to Tessa, she will hopefully fall asleep for most of it? Is Bonnie going too?. It will be nice to know they are there with you on that long journey. Enjoy your family and please tell us how it went when you return.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 05:54 PM

Yes, safe journey, enjoy the time with family. See you when you're home.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2011, 11:32 PM

Safe journey Marian, and have a lovely time with your family. See you in 2012....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top