Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 08:23 AM

Wherefore art thou Mollie

Mollie, it's Christmas and you are not alone.

Here at the OFFers people will gather and spend some merrriment with you, a cyber Christmas Lunch and a few drinks beit Alcoholic type or just plaine juices, they will also pull a cracker or two with you and dance all day should you wish until you collapse in the armchair and relax with some great memories.

Get yorself a lemsip and stop your marathon running noise from taking you out into the country.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 12:44 PM

Re: Wherefore art thou Mollie

Yes Mollie, as I got out of bed this morning I recalled your delightful story about when you were a kid and how you and your brother went down stairs early to open your pressies.

Why did that pop into my head Well it was beautifully written, it also brought back memories of my childhood, and I thought it showed us what kind of person you are, so as AB has said, you're not alone, and I hope you have an enjoyable day what ever you are doing.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 02:27 PM

I believe Mollie is going to her brothers for dinner.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 02:46 PM

Hellooooo everyone.

Yes, I am going to my brother's after all but I thought I'd nip on here first. He's picking me up at 2 o'clock, but thank you for thinking of me.

I'll be back around 8 p.m. though if you're still here.

Brother just this second rang to say that he's on his way, so I hope everyone has a lovely time, and I'll chat again very soon.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 02:58 PM

Have a nice day Mollie, will hear of it later, Annie.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 04:52 PM

Bye, Mollie, enjoy the dinner and the company! Chat later.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 05:03 PM

I hope that you have a great day Mollie, enjoy it.
As I have visitors coming I will see you tomorrow.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Hellooooo everyone.

Yes, I am going to my brother's after all but I thought I'd nip on here first. He's picking me up at 2 o'clock, but thank you for thinking of me.

I'll be back around 8 p.m. though if you're still here.

Brother just this second rang to say that he's on his way, so I hope everyone has a lovely time, and I'll chat again very soon.
enjoy your day xx
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2011, 09:11 PM

Aw I've had a lovely time with a wonderful dinner and home-made vino collapso!

Our David made one of his famous passing dry comments earlier on which sent me off into a fit of giggles, and I haven't done that in the longest time.

It was about Peter's son Simon on Coronation Street and our David said he looked like a mini Fred West!

I'm sorry, but I literally couldn't stop giggling at that. In fact, I'm still tittering about it! I won't be able to watch him in Corrie now without thinking about that!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2011, 12:45 AM

I'm pleased to hear you've had a good day Mollie and especially that you were relaxed and enjoyed a laugh or two ....... there's no better tonic than that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top