Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 08:11 AM

Muddled Head Friday

Good morning friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PyfbWCtGQc

I have never had to much company for a long while but Mr Napoleon stayed last night because some other visitors came and this morning I have a feeling that the world is turning faster than it normally does, even our morning walk with mother natures creatures has not helped. The rain washed the sleep out of my eyes and the winds did keep me awake but as soon as we hit the warmth of the house everything returned.

Plans for today, absolutely none existant, lunch will be at home (Fish and Chips) and the rest of the day will be spent tryinh to sort my head out.

Have a great day and enjoy the company of Mr Napoleon as I have sent him to you along with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbJLo4x-tk
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 09:49 AM

Re: Muddled Head Friday

Good Morning to you! Getting on for 5 pm here! Nice sunshiney day, not too hot, more of the same for the next few days!
Your plan for the day, given your weather, sounds ideal! I do hope Monsieur Napoleon is good Company!!
I enjoyed the duet of Bowie and Crosby! Thanks for sharing that link!
My, Bowie must have been very young there!!
Cheers
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 10:05 AM

Morning AB, MM, and all else to follow.

It would appear Bob that Mr Napolean isn't always as friendly as he first appears, and that he outstayed his welcome last night.... Although good friends are always worth giving a second chance, so don't discard him altogether just yet......

Shopping all done now, and enjoying our coffee before taking the pups through the woods for an hour. Bangers and mash for lunch and then visiting friends for tea this afternoon..

Have a good day and hey, let's be careful out there....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 10:21 AM

Good morning fellow members , drizzle falling from a grey sky and it looks like it isn't going to bother getting properly light today .

Chest infection progressing nicely and no voice today so I am glad I don't have to be anywhere and can talk to everyone here without using my voice

I am off to make soup for lunch and sort out the kitchen cupboards. I hope everyone here stays well and has a pleasant day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 10:35 AM

Morning Bob and Everyone - oh Bob he leaves a kick!! Hope you feel brighter as the day goes on!

Love the links, especially the 2nd one!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 11:32 AM

Good morning all, still unusually warm with a shower of rain every now and then. Maisie, my wife's oldest sister (81) was here yesterday and gave me a christmas box and much as I appreciated it, it was the same as last year...a pack of white socks. I would never wear white socks if it was to save my life, a 66 year old Michael Jackson!, the lads in the local would have a field day. last years ones are still in the drawer, but bless her thought anyway. I think we all become actors, not to mention liars, on Christmas day when we receive presents, "Oh you shouldn't have really!", and "I was always wanting one of those", "I'm going to treasure those hankies" etc., but its all part of Christmas and if we're around next year we'll do it all over again.
Take care and go easy on the booze Folks.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 11:58 AM

Good morning to everyone
Another warm day here even though it is damp outside.
Enjoy christmas and will take to you all next week.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 12:46 PM

Good morning all. Sounds like some of us have been partying a bit too much. I certainly laugh with your stories of unwanted presents. Shortly after Warren and I met he gave me a fishing rod & reel which still sits in my closet, with no line on it. LOL

I'll still have my normal routine this morning that includes McDonald's and a cup of coffee. I'll probably make bacon & eggs for breakfast at home as soon as my brain starts functioning & I've had a proper hot shower.

Have a great day and get ready for the holiday weekend!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Hello everyone!

It's murky, drizzly and a mild 12ºC ...... it would be a miracle if we had a white Christmas in the SW

I needed to pop into Sainsbury's earlier for some soya milk and bread and it was heaving there! What was making it worse was the staff with their huge cages in the gangways, putting up orders ...... you only need one trolley aside that and everyone comes to a standstill. I was glad to get back home again!

Meg, sounds like your chest infection has got worse It's not very nice loosing your voice either. Keep taking the medicine and I hope you'll feel better soon.

Jem, you could always use the white socks as bed socks!

Enjoy your day everyone
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2011, 05:06 PM

Hello all! Sunny, windy and more seasonable now a bit after 11 AM after a rainy night. It's 10℃ (48℉), we've now picked up 3 minutes of evening daylight! As it stands now, we'll have a clear, cool dry and green Christmas; too bad for the snow lovers; I don't mind at all. I had a robo call from Giant (supermarket) saying due to unforseen circumstances today's deliveries will be 2 hours late ...?? Annoying. Nothing much happening, just peace and quiet.

Meg, so sorry you're still poorly! Jem. you could drop off those socks later at the local homeless shelter; AB, hope you're feeling better now!

Enjoy the day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top