Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 08:38 AM

Its getting Closer Thursday

Good morning folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-2MoS_YSAk

It is quite a warm day here today 7 degrees and a promise for it to get warmer from the met men, a couple of Blackbirds were up and welcoming the day along with the cows from the farm yet it was very dark there was no moon to light the way which made errie looking shapes from the trees.

Plans for today are to take the car for its free winter check up, Kia are good as they look after their custopmers, they are even giving you a free travel mug this year as well. This will be followed by a short visit to our neighbour who had the heart attack then moving on to lunch at a local establishment with friends followed by an afternoon of visitors, Mr Napoleon and Mrs Harvey with whom we will spend the afternoon relaxing.

Have a great day everyone and think about what you want for Christmas, me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOzszFIBcE
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 09:03 AM

Re: Its getting Closer Thursday

Morning, have family calling today so busy, then shopping tonight hopefully that will be the end of the grocery shop, then tonight mince pies and a glass of nice white wine, my brother in law is bringing me wine for christmas. Have a great day and happy christmas.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 09:10 AM

Good Morning Bob, Jean and Everyone! Weather same up here, Bob!! Heard the forecast, rain will continue but will get loads warmer!

Loved those links as well! I love Jingle Bells and the parrots were whistling to it!! Many thanks, Bob, fair cheers me up in the mornings!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 10:13 AM

Good morning to all on this very mild and pleasant morning in the Midlands.

Chopping wood for me this morning, my Mum is joining us for lunch so Mrs PM is cooking her speciality salmon and veg dish, followed by fresh fruit and cream for dessert...yummy...yummy...

Have a great day yourselves and hey, let's watch out for one another today....

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 10:48 AM

Morning to everyone

very warm here today, the sun in shining it is not manic as yet in town, sure that will change later.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 12:00 PM

Good morning all, warm and damp but not raining yet. I hope you have all in for the christmas and not leaving it till the last minute, all the rushing crowds and fuss on Christmas eve is not for me thanks. Everyone seems to be expecting visitors or relatives, well this is the time for it so be nice to them, you may not see them again for another year. Three of the wife's sisters will be arriving shortly, unfortunately they can't wait that long so I get them every couple of weeks as punishment for my many sins.
Enjoy yourselves Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 12:06 PM

Good morning one and all a mild breezy sunny day here more like April than December.

Having been up since 4am coughing I decided to do my last bit of shopping in Waitrose when it opened at 8.30. I didn't know it opened at 8am and when I got there it was packed with people ramming trolleys into each other luckily I only wanted a couple of items and could have managed without them really.
My son is coming for lunch so I am now busy baking mince pies.

Have a pleasant day however you decide to spend it.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 12:53 PM

Good morning all. It's pretty chilly here at 29F, -2C but will warm up to 45F, 7C later in the day. I knew it was below freezing because I could here my neighbor scraping his windshield this morning before starting his car.

I believe I'll simply hibernate in my apartment this morning as I have plenty of food in the fridge that needs to be used. Warren is hard at work during his 4 day workweek earning the money for my Social Security checks. Go Warren! LOL

Our insane Republican Party has decided not to renew the tax cuts we've been getting for years so everyone in America will get a $1,000 bill in April. The Republicans are shooting themselves in the foot with this move as their approval rating with the public is down to 10%.

Have a great day all and try to stay warm.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 01:08 PM

Hello everyone!

Another mild day 11ºC (51F) and the sun has been popping in and out of the clouds all morning.

Had to go to the bank earlier to pay a bill then 10 minutes after I get home, there was a knock at the door and it was the man to read the electricity meter - it's always the first bill of the new year!

Thinking of Uncle Joe and hoping he is feeling settled after his op.

Enjoy your day!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone!

Another mild day 11ºC (51F) and the sun has been popping in and out of the clouds all morning.

Had to go to the bank earlier to pay a bill then 10 minutes after I get home, there was a knock at the door and it was the man to read the electricity meter - it's always the first bill of the new year!

Thinking of Uncle Joe and hoping he is feeling settled after his op.

Enjoy your day!
I'm going to assume the have a typo error in your good morning post Mags. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top