Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 07:24 AM

Musing Monday

Morning all -I was musing over the weekend- shall I clear out the loft today -or defrost the freezer--its a big decision. Grey and overcast here
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 08:19 AM

Re: Musing Monday

Not too bad a morning here. It was wet overnight but dry now.

I fear I'll spend the morning on the phone.

The fridge/freezer stopped working while we were away and its only got a week left of the warranty. I must say Booots on line were very helpful. All I could find was a delivery note, no receipt, but they traced the details and have emailed a copy of the receipt. Now I just have to get Beko to come and fix it.

After that I'll have to phone the caravan dealers. It went in to be serviced with no electrical faults and has come back with a lighting circuit not working and a temperamental heater

By then it wikk be time to phone a friend and take the dogs out

Have a good day everyone
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 09:54 AM

Jan - aaargh!!!! That sounds like the morning from hell. I hope it all runs smoothly.
Chr1st1an - hoe you make a wise choice!
OH has a couple of days off, to make up for working this weekend. He's taken a few bits of rubbish from the garage to the recycling centre (ie tip) and will go to the gym later this morning. I think we're going to watch the cricket final from SA this afternoon and I have a physio appointment this evening. Busy day!
Light rain here but I think we'll find a window to get the dog out. (That would be a weather window, rather than actually climbing out of a window with the dog! ) Poor thing had to make do with a couple of vigorous ball chasing sessions in the garden on Saturday and Sunday as I pursued my 'immobility cure'

Hope your day is a good one, everyone.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 12:21 PM

Lovely day here and NOT a breath of wind.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 01:18 PM

Afternoon folks.....Its just begining to get light here, looks like another misty rainy day..But its still very warm....Going for my morning walk, then have some ironing to do, nothing else planned yet...
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 01:24 PM

Its a grey day here with drizzle. I have spent the morning taking up a laminate floor, it wasn't as easy as they make out! OH overflowed the bath on two occasions and it has never dried out properly. Dehumidifier is on the go now!

I will be taking out my daughters dog in a minute, she is now back at Uni. My friend is coming over later to walk mine with me, so long as it isn't pouring by then!

Hope you are all having a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 01:37 PM

Good afternoon OFFers, cold and gloomy here with rain forecast for later.

Have been into town this morning, it was really quiet there for a change. Bought a few odds and ends, had a lovely cappuccino and ameretti biscuit in M & S, then back home to ironing!

Exciting day!

Have a good one everyone!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 04:38 PM

Hi all. Lovely Autumn day on my side of the Pond: blue skies, albeit a tad cool for my taste, only 15 degrees. A frustrating morning, bussed to midtown to the only market that carries my favorite Chinese shiu mai dumplings, and ...... they were out of them!! Aaargh, will have to rethink Saturday's menu. Annual eye doctor visit tomorrow; I hate the eye dilation bit as I cannot see well enough afterwards to read or see the computer screen clearly; may be late coming on. That's all my exciting news.

Enjoy the day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 07:02 PM

A belated good morning OFFers I hope you all had a good day ..

Is started off cold and grey and very still..

I am covered in blood/sweat/tears after doing battle with the pyracantha , doubt I will be able to move tommorrow
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2009, 08:33 PM

Who won, Meg ?? Sounds like a draw!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top