Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 08:02 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, cloudy here but quite mild and a dry forecast, so no complaints.

No plans for me other than dog related walks and grooming, and I'll be making a chicken korma for lunch.

Have a pleasant day folks
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 09:20 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Late night last night.

I had a call from my friend to see if I fancy a quick fishing session down at Clacton-onSea, so obviously, off I went. We had loads of whiting, a couple of dogfish, skate and the best fish of the night, a codling which went to me (and is now in the fridge).

Managed to blow up 2 reels in the process, but that's life I'm afraid, when your line gets old it gets unreliable and is prone to blowing up when coming off a high speed spool on a multiplier. Hey ho... thats a job for the weekend

Diwali this week in India so a little bit quieter, thankfully. I'll build my custom Fender Strat tonight if the parts arrive in time.

Happy Diwali to those who are celebrating !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 09:35 AM

It has been a lovely warm and sunny day, did some painting of my patio then worked on my car for a while getting it ready for a trip.

I discovered my National Parks and Wildlife Service concession pass had expired so hurriedly applied for another but it might not arrive before I leave.

Rain is coming according to the forecast.

Have a good Remembrance Day

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone dull here.

I am baking this morning, mince pies and I have some ironing to do. I also want to cut and wash my hair.
Enjoy year day .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 10:18 AM

Good morning all cloudy but very mild here, we haven’t put our heating on for the past couple of days.

Again no particular plans for the day, just the usual daily chores.

Enjoy your day, stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 10:18 AM

Good morning all.

Dog's been out and fed, and washing nearly finished.
I thought my freezeer was going to blow up last night, it started making a horrendous clanging noise. Having spoken to the repair shop this morning, he thinks it could be ice getting caught in the fan, so looks like I've got a defrosting job for this morning. Hate that job.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2020, 10:32 AM

Good morning everyone, take care and please stay safe and well. God bless.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top