Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 08:15 AM

Usual Winters Tuesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3vid...eature=related

As usual at this time of year the mornimgs are dark cold patches of ice on the ground and frost on the trees and really looking dreary but at least it is not raining (at the moment). Several of mother natures creatures are awake looking for food to see them through the day, are'nt we lucky not having to forrage for our breakfast every morning. The farm is active with the milking and the cows are ltting you know that they are being moved from pillar to post. The Peacocks are even shouting from the roof of the barn.

Plans for today are(weather permitting) a short walk around Ennerdale Water with lunch at some local establishment then the afternoon is to be a relaxation session with Mr Hennessey.

Have a great day everyone do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmVGx...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 08:37 AM

Re: Usual Winters Tuesday

A very good morning to you Bob, and all else to follow.

Mild and wet here in the Midlands but the dawn is breaking on what is forecast to be a nice day. An early walk with the dogs today and then friends over for lunch, prior to going to the local pantomime this afternoon...Oh no we aren't...oh yes we are...

Enjoy your own day folks...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 10:31 AM

Good Morning Bob, Barry and Everyone

Snow has gone - so far anyway; but the pavements are still pretty dicey! Hope by afternoon the ice will have all melted! Loki and I are going for a lovely long walk - even if I have to walk on the roads!!

Love those links, Bob, and again, many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a guid day today!

shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 10:36 AM

Not too bad a day here today quite warm, only five days left until christmas day. wow cannot wait.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 11:28 AM

Good morning fellow members not a bad morning a bit damp but quite mild . I hope to have another go at the leaves while my bread dough rises.

I seem to have been out a lot lately and it is good to have a day at home..

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 12:47 PM

Good morning everyone

Quite a pleasant morning here, sunny intervals and mild.

Today will be spent finishing off wrapping presents and generally getting things ready for Christmas.

Have an enjoyable day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 02:52 PM

Good afternoon all, it's mild again today with the odd light shower but anything is better than the snow we had this time last year. Nothing much to do today except ramble up to the local, the Christmas raffle is on today and I have a pocket full of tickets, hampers, hams, turkeys, geese and the like, I'll be happy with the leg of a bird..
Take it easy Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good afternoon all, it's mild again today with the odd light shower but anything is better than the snow we had this time last year. Nothing much to do today except ramble up to the local, the Christmas raffle is on today and I have a pocket full of tickets, hampers, hams, turkeys, geese and the like, I'll be happy with the leg of a bird..
Take it easy Folks.
Good luck at the Christmas raffle Jem, maybe if you win with all your tickets, we can all come over for Christmas!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 04:57 PM

Hi everyone. Cloudy and unseasonably mild, 20 degrees warmer than yesterday at this time: nearing 11 AM and already 11℃ (51℉). I'm not complaining, didn't wear a jacket when I was out to pick grass. Had some sad news, call from an old friend and she has breast cancer, had a double mastectomy and is on chemo. Bad news, but she is a strong woman with a positive attitude, which I'm convinced helps.

Good luck, Jem! Like your graphic, Brandykins.

Stay warm and dry.......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2011, 07:25 PM

I am pleased to announce I won the first prize in the raffle to raise funds for the youth club, it was held at my local pub today, the club is struggling to survive this year with all the Government cut backs. Here is my turkey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top